Better than yesterday, thanks..

Noo, I wasn't about arguing! I mean I have already had one argue about Twitter today, i don't need any more in my life :naughty:

However - you like it, I don't, fullstop :bleh:

ok :naughty: I'm glad that you are feeling better :huglove:

I was just commenting, I don't care either way.

363.jpg

I don't care too hun :wink2:

byebye for now girls :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok :naughty: I'm glad that you are feeling better :huglove:

I don't care too hun :wink2:

byebye for now girls :bye:

What, you're leaving? .shocked: you're having more fun with twitter people than with us...

No! Not parties! :no: I don't want to see him drinking...or with Perez again...

OK then - maybe some of the pictures from the session for the new album - that photographer who visited the studio must have some spare :naughty:

OK then - maybe some of the pictures from the session for the new album - that photographer who visited the studio must have some spare :naughty:

YES!!! Yes! :mf_lustslow:

I don't want that too, believe me !!! but then will be difficult see him and new pics of him :thumbdown:

But we will see some new pics soon, I'm sure :wink2:

Hey! What was that interview he mentioned? He said something about being interviewed...

Haven't seen either of these. Maybe I should start going through old threads too :naughty;

thay're fantastic.

What's your guys's problem with him drinking?

Doesn't bother me that he drinks :naughty:

Probably some American magazine or newspaper

22542552262c07d77b4eo1rw0.jpg

I would like to see it!! :naughty:

Haven't seen either of these. Maybe I should start going through old threads too :naughty;

thay're fantastic.

What's your guys's problem with him drinking?

I think the one with green shirt of from Amsterdam 2008, and for this other one I don't know.

Nothing, I just don't like to see him partying. That usually implies drinking, but oh well... And I don't like to see him with Perez THAT much.

I would like to see it!! :naughty:

I think the one with green shirt of from Amsterdam 2008, and for this other one I don't know.

Nothing, I just don't like to see him partying. That usually implies drinking, but oh well... And I don't like to see him with Perez THAT much.

well, I don't like perez at all so I never like seeing him with perez :naughty: , but I don't understand what the problem is with drinking. He's....25? yes? :roftl: I'm a horrible fan.

well, I don't like perez at all so I never like seeing him with perez :naughty: , but I don't understand what the problem is with drinking. He's....25? yes? :roftl: I'm a horrible fan.

This other one is from either Seattle or Sinsinati (didn't spell the name of the city correctly though):thumb_yello:

You don't like him? Really? Why was I convinced that you liked him..

You're not a horrible fan, maybe it's just me :roftl: I don't like to see anyone drinking for some reason..

This other one is from either Seattle or Sinsinati (didn't spell the name of the city correctly though):thumb_yello:

You don't like him? Really? Why was I convinced that you liked him..

You're not a horrible fan, maybe it's just me :roftl: I don't like to see anyone drinking for some reason..

Cool, thanks :flowers2:

NO! I really CANNOT stand him!! :puking: Never could!

Mika is 25, right?

I see, I just thought maybe you only didn't like seeing Mika drink for various reasons. It makes more sense now :original:

Cool, thanks :flowers2:

NO! I really CANNOT stand him!! :puking: Never could!

Mika is 25, right?

I see, I just thought maybe you only didn't like seeing Mika drink for various reasons. It makes more sense now :original:

:roftl: so weird!

No he's 85 :mf_rosetinted:

Okay :thumb_yello:

I'm guessing you don't like him either, or am I mistaken?

immagine2.jpg

Hmm. Well, the thing that irritates me about him is that he's actually very clever guy but he acts like he's dumb. And I hate his job. I mean, hanging around with stars all the time and living from writing about them. Seriously?

But he has got a site which over 10 000 000 people visit EVERY day, or something like that :naughty: so I guess it's not bad for him...