Oh I have my final exams at the end of May too! :S if it goes well I'm finishing the primary school then...well I would have finished it anyway :bleh: and then I'm starting with highschool! :shocked:

Good luck with those!

Lucky you, you can at least go on the gigs

end of May for me too :S

wow it's gonna be a big step for you! :punk: so do you feel confident for your exams? :thumb_yello:

thx Good luck with yours too! :punk:

your parents won't let you for one gig? in Germany or Austria? I'm sure he'll make several countries... well hope you can go of one of his gigs in 2009/2010! :huglove:

090324112420295752.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

end of May for me too :S

wow it's gonna be a big step for you! :punk: so do you feel confident for your exams? :

thx Good luck with yours too! :

your parents won't let you for one gig? in Germany or Austria? I'm sure he'll make several countries... well hope you can go of one of his gigs in 2009/2010! :h:

L]

Yes! A very big one! Hmmm I'm not quite sure about it yet, but I've been doing pretty good so far :roftl::wink2:

And you?

Thanks!

I would go with my mom, and only Germany could be considered as a choice, but now with some issues in RL and so I don't think we'll make it :thumbdown: why doesn't he come to Serbia?? Belgrade, helloooo!:sneaky2:

Thanks anyway :huglove: well, I have to go now! Getting up early tomorrow!

Goodnight! Sweet dreams! :huglove: xx

Yes! A very big one! Hmmm I'm not quite sure about it yet, but I've been doing pretty good so far

And you?

Thanks!

I would go with my mom, and only Germany could be considered as a choice, but now with some issues in RL and so I don't think we'll make it why doesn't he come to Serbia?? Belgrade, helloooo!:

Thanks anyway :huglove: well, I have to go now! Getting up early tomorrow!

Goodnight! Sweet dreams! xx

I'm not quite sure neither :wink2: but we'll make our best :punk:

Oh if only you and your mother can manage to go to Germany :huglove: it's sure the best solution would be Belgrade, well why not? hope so much! :wub2:

sweet dreams Keti!! Have a good day tomorow :thumb_yello:

090324114410276612.png

Hi my dear mikagasmic friends, hope I'm not a stranger here now, I know it's been too long ago but things weren't going well. I'm in hospital now so I hope they'll can fix the worst problems, and that it gives me the energy again to come online here. I've missed this place but I was just too tired. Felt asleep at eight in the evening so no MFC-visits for me. I've promised it already and couldn't make it but I really hope to get the energy back for my daily visits here. This place was my second home, I want it back:naughty:

8.jpg

Hi my dear mikagasmic friends, hope I'm not a stranger here now, I know it's been too long ago but things weren't going well. I'm in hospital now so I hope they'll can fix the worst problems, and that it gives me the energy again to come online here. I've missed this place but I was just too tired. Felt asleep at eight in the evening so no MFC-visits for me. I've promised it already and couldn't make it but I really hope to get the energy back for my daily visits here. This place was my second home, I want it back:naughty:

8.jpg

Heey Anouk!

I've missed you.:huglove:

Hope you start having more and more energy!

Hello again Anouk :bye: thanks for telling us how you are, I was happy when I saw you online yesterday :wub2:

I hope you feel better soon, and you can come back more often to the MFC, we miss you :huglove:

Thanks for that warm welcome. I think it sucks to tell it again and again, but that stupid healthproblems seems to get worse again. I've posted here last in January I think, since that time I've gone through two new pneumonias and the level of my immunogloublins (they make your immunesystem work properly) was and is far too low. So they're trying to bring it back to an acceptable level and they want to know how it became so low. But they'll most likely never find out how that could have happened.

I spend my days sleeping, which is such a stupid and irritating ting, but I can't stay awake, if I try I fall asleep, whatever I'm doing. My mum found me sleeping when I was doing the dishes:blink:

But whatever, I hope they can help me now, cause I've been feeling horrible for two months. My lungfunction is worse again, deteriorated 8% because of that pneumonias. To be short it was not nice.

Enough now, I am glad to be back (again) and I'm up for some fun. Did I miss any interesting new pics?:blink:

what do u mean?:boxed:

Well.. If I wouldn't be online for a while..For weeks.For months.

Would you know that I'm dead ? Or would you think that I'm not interested

in Mika / MFC anymore ? Would you even notice it ??

OMG SEE !!! I'M GETTING EMO . F U * K. :roftl:

Hello girls!

How are you all? I hope fine.

It's much time I didn't look at this thread. I missed it! :blush-anim-cl:

Happy to read you feel better! :pnk:

I'm fine thx! finish my homework for March 31... and my other exams are in May.... quite stressed... but in summer maybe some gigs will relax me

And yes, quiet here tonight

090324110953407511.jpg

Hi dear! :huglove:

you need to "read" and "study" so much for your exams!!! :fisch:

I'm looking forward to this summer.... :boing:

I'm going to work...

See you soon!!

:bye:

Well you see, we wouldn't know if you were dead and most would much rather believe you've lost interest than believe that you are dead. So, not that no one cares, but there would be no way to know unless someone got on and told us.

:flowers2:

Well you see, we wouldn't know if you were dead and most would much rather believe you've lost interest than believe that you are dead. So, not that no one cares, but there would be no way to know unless someone got on and told us.

:flowers2:

Exactley what I've been thinking of. But would someone ?? :blink::naughty:

Let's just forget it.. And actually I don't want anyone to die. :boxed:

in Mika / MFC anymore ? Would you even notice it ?

i've been thinking about this lately....but i dunno. :blink:

I'd think that's u r not into mika anymore,probably...:boxed: