• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. If I wouldn't be online for a while..For weeks.For months.

Would you know that I'm dead ? Or would you think that I'm not interested

in Mika / MFC anymore ? Would you even notice it ??

OMG SEE !!! I'M GETTING EMO . F U * K. :roftl:

Why don't you start an OBIT THREAD? :rip_1:

Is it just me, or do you see he's lost weight again, too? :blink:

His cheeks have disappeared :tears:

(sorry I write weird sentences tonight :thumbdown:)

I think he has lost weight again - but if he will go to all these parties and not eat properly :rolls_eyes:

I'm sure his mum will feed him up again

Hi girls, just a quick post here tonight, but I wanted to let you know I'm safely back home:naughty: I made it again. Hope I'll stay out longer than most of the times..... I'm feeling quite the same, got heart flutterings as a bonus now (already had them, but not like now. There were days without them, now I don't have even one hour without them, so I started some new medication and now hope it'll work. It's very fatiguing but not dangerous) and I'm still very very tired. So I won't be online very often I'm afraid. But I really want to try my best, MFC is such a nice place, I want to stay part of it:mf_rosetinted:)

You're right. I trust Mrs Penniman. :glasses2:

Yes that's the best we can do. And if she can't make him eat better, we'll have to take care off him ourselves, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Hi girls, just a quick post here tonight, but I wanted to let you know I'm safely back home:naughty: I made it again. Hope I'll stay out longer than most of the times..... I'm feeling quite the same, got heart flutterings as a bonus now (already had them, but not like now. There were days without them, now I don't have even one hour without them, so I started some new medication and now hope it'll work. It's very fatiguing but not dangerous) and I'm still very very tired. So I won't be online very often I'm afraid. But I really want to try my best, MFC is such a nice place, I want to stay part of it:mf_rosetinted:)

Yes that's the best we can do. And if she can't make him eat better, we'll have to take care off him ourselves, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

You could both come to Italy...this is a perfect place to be in a good shape :punk:

and the ice-cream season is near :licks_lips:

mika68.jpg

Hi Anouk :huglove: just visit us when you feel up to it. Hope you are feeling better soon :flowers2:

(But looking at some of these pics can't be too good for your heart :naughty:)

:shocked: There's a season for icecream?

I like going out to have an ice-cream when it's warm or hot, I think it tastes better :naughty: (I guess the shops make more ice-cream in spring and summer...so maybe it is actually better :wink2:)

:bonk:

mika48.jpg

I like going out to have an ice-cream when it's warm or hot, I think it tastes better :naughty: (I guess the shops make more ice-cream in spring and summer...so maybe it is actually better :wink2:)

:bonk:

mika48.jpg

I love his smile :wub2::wub2::wub2: I hope to be able to receive his smile one day

Yes that's the best we can do. And if she can't make him eat better, we'll have to takecare off him ourselves, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

HI ANOUK.

So you've seen the newer pics?

I like this one:

ica7.gif

Edited by A. Clay