:das:

I'm still having daydreams about Mika shaving himself tho :fisch:

:naughty::

yup.u r abso right

ae477465.jpg

db27ca90.jpg

:punk:

Love the 1st one!!

:wub2: I think I'm gonna start a petition for him to make a vlog about it:naugty:

You think he will accept it?? :naughty:

KETI!:shocked::

:roftl:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? :roftl:

No really, IMAGINE that... :drool:

Linde, tell her :naughty:

You think he will accept it?? :nauty:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? :roftl:

No really, IMAGINE that... :drool:

Linde, tell her :nahty:

I don't know, but we could try :naughty:

I mean, it's not like we ask him a vlog where we see him shaving his balls or something :fisch: just the head..it's ok:naughty:

well, I dreamed about it a while ago. It was so perfect, the way he shaved...:wub2: He was singing very quiet...and he was so gentle:wub2:

You think he will accept it??

Whaaaaaaaaaaat??

No really, IMAGINE that...

Linde, tell her

omgggggggg:roftl: no,no,linde shhhh,i dont wanna know:roftl:

16DVDPdPbooklet014bis.jpg

i ... i REFUSE to look at that pic and post wub smile! i refuse! i am in faze called "trying to stop be in love ":mf_rosetinted:

:

I'm dead :roftl:

What's wrong? :blink:

omgggggggg:roftl: no,no,linde shhhh,i dont wanna know:rof

i ... i REFUSE to look at that pic and post wub smile! i refuse! i am in faze called "trying to stop be in love ":mf_rosetinted:

You can make it :mf_rosetinted: "you have to believe it" :roftl:

why hun? :blink:

What's wrong? :blink:

Nothing, I'm just very, very, VERY tired ... pain everywhere .. sore throat, just because I'm too tired ... And I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow .. Have to work again, today at work it was basically just hell (technical problems) and if that's the case tomorrow too I'll really die .. mainly because I'll have an hour less sleep (changing timezones tonight) and I so need my sleep .. have been working all week now and I've kinda had it I think :boxed:

And no, going to sleep now isn't going to help me, for some reason I just know I can't sleep if I go to bed right now :boxed:

Nothing, I'm just very, very, VERY tired ... pain everywhere .. sore throat, just because I'm too tired ... And I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow .. Have to work again, today at work it was basically just hell (technical problems) and if that's the case tomorrow too I'll really die .. mainly because I'll have an hour less sleep (changing timezones tonight) and I so need my sleep .. have been working all week now and I've kinda had it I think :boxed:

And no, going to sleep now isn't going to help me, for some reason I just know I can't sleep if I go to bed right now :boxed:

Oowww, I'm sorry to hear that :sad: yes, changing timezones tonight!! :doh::shocked:

Well.. what to say - drink a coco or have some chocolate, it always helps me :bleh:

Oowww, I'm sorry to hear that :sad: yes, changing timezones tonight!! :doh::shocked:

Well.. what to say - drink a coco or have some chocolate, it always helps me :bleh:

I'm eating ice cream (with chocolate sauce) right now .. does that count too? :roftl:

working on a sunday, that's sucks :thumbdown: in Brazil we changed the time zone in october so I don't need to worry with this right now :bleh:

working on a sunday, that's sucks :thumbdown: in Brazil we changed the time zone in october so I don't need to worry with this right now :bleh:

Doesn't the time zone change everywhere in the world at the same time? :blink: or just here in Europe?

Certainly:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

It does :thumbdown:

Or no, not really .. but this sunday it does, because I'm already working since Monday .. And because now I can't go to a horse competition I go to every year .. or not like the other times, to ride or to help. I'll go tomorrow to see everyone, but only after work and after I've fed the animals .. And I'm so gonna be dead by that time :boxed::roftl: