• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I know how you love horses :sad:

:sad: It's not only for the horses, but just the whole thing. Usually it's the first competition of the season, not this year, but it'll still be the first one where most people I know will be, and I haven't seen most of them since october .. you know? It just sucks then :thumbdown:

I'll probably see them tomorrow, if they stay long enough .. but it's just not the same .. :boxed:

Hi Amber! :bye:

:sad: It's not only for the horses, but just the whole thing. Usually it's the first competition of the season, not this year, but it'll still be the first one where most people I know will be, and I haven't seen most of them since october .. you know? It just sucks then :thumbdown:

I'll probably see them tomorrow, if they stay long enough .. but it's just not the same .. :boxed:

:

Really sorry to hear that :thumbdown:

Hi Amber! :bye:

I know ... :sad:

>> Hi Amber :bye:

But that was enough whining for today :mf_rosetinted:

So tell me .... uh .... something ... :roftl:

I haven't got anything interesting to tell really :thumbdown: I've been really busy with the school and studying, and.. that's it.. basically. :original:

I haven't got anything interesting to tell really :thumbdown: I've been really busy with the school and studying, and.. that's it.. basically. :original:

That's not good :roftl:

I'm going to bed ... I think ... I don't know .. I'm too tired to sleep :boxed::roftl:

Tell me about it :naughty:

Hmm..well... should I say "good night"? :boxed::roftl:

Maybe you can say "good day" .. I prefer the day being good over the night .. I don't care if I don't sleep, as long as tomorrow is a good day :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Well you?

hands always kill me *wimper* I wanna touch them. Most people want a hug when they meet Mika, I wanna shake his hand :bleh:

:

Haha :roftl: I'd like both though :naughty:

Maybe you can say "good day" .. I prefer the day being good over the night .. I don't care if I don't sleep, as long as tomorrow is a good day :mf_:

Okay... good day then :roftl:

NO! I always get here when everyone leaves

22542552262c07d77b4eo1rw0.jpg

And I always leave when everyone comes :thumbdown: