Wonderful, all of them :mf_lustslow:

my pc broke down for a moment ::

what did I miss?

he didn't vlog about his balls did he?:D:

VLOG about his balls???

:floor:

*jealous* :sneaky2:

:naughty: I absolutely LOVE it :thumb_yello:

My friend told me he went to amsterdam and saw the tshirt, so I called the store. but they didn't want to send it to me, they said 'if you want it, you should come to amsterdam. but thats too far from my home. So I was almost crying, seriously... and I called one last time and I got a man on the phone [he was gayer than gay:naughty:] and he felt so sorry for me, he said 'hold on! I'll try something for you!' and after a few minutes he came back and said, they're gonna send it to you! I told them you were hysterically crying and I just couldn't get you to calm down' :roftl: I was to overwhelmed to really thank him, but I was so happy I was getting the shirt:naughty:

:naughty: I absolutely LOVE it :thumb_yello:

My friend told me he went to amsterdam and saw the tshirt, so I called the store. but they didn't want to send it to me, they said 'if you want it, you should come to amsterdam. but thats too far from my home. So I was almost crying, seriously... and I called one last time and I got a man on the phone [he was gayer than gay:naughty:] and he felt so sorry for me, he said 'hold on! I'll try something for you!' and after a few minutes he came back and said, they're gonna send it to you! I told them you were hysterically crying and I just couldn't get you to calm down' :roftl: I was to overwhelmed to really thank him, but I was so happy I was getting the shirt:naughty:

Aww, thats so sweet :biggrin2:

see, I'm here cause I'm attracted to mika's personality...

but you!

you're all dirtyyyy :mf_rosetinted:

you all want his balls :roftl:

And if YOU hadn't had mentioned it, we wouldn't have ended up talking about that :roftl: