• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I just don't have anything to say :roftl:

He cut his hair? Good or not good?

And btw .. you're always welcome in the AT-thread ... :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

NOT GOOD!!! He had hair like Mika,now it's all short again.. :crybaby: :crybaby:

But there's a luck in unluck - HE stopped me on the hall today again and talked to me :naughty:

Hi all, how's life here?

I'm ripping some of my cd's for my new ipod, it takes so much time....So why not come online in the meantime:naughty:

Did you remember that pic^^^ of Mika is

one of my all-rime FAVs?

Anyway, here's one of MIKA all bundled up >>>

8704lc9.jpg

Hi Alice! Of course I remembered that, it's the reason I posted it, especially for you:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted

NOT GOOD!!! He had hair like Mika,now it's all short again.. :crybaby :crybaby

But there's a luck in unluck - HE stopped me on the hall today again and talked to me :naughty:

Ow ... :boxed:

So no short-Mika-hair then ...? :sad:

Good :naughty:

Hi all, how's life here?

I'm ripping some of my cd's for my new ipod, it takes so much time....So why not come online in the meantime:naughty:

Hi Alice! Of course I remembered that, it's the reason I posted it, especially for you:thumb_yello:

Anouk! :boing:

I'm ok, a little bit bored but ok :naughty:

OMG !!!!! :shocked: why he did this?

I'm bored too :roftl:

I DON'T KNOW :crybaby: he's stupid that's why!!!!! He probably thinks he looks better with short hair than with the longer one. :sneaky2:

Hi all, how's life here?

:

Hello Anouk!! :huglove: how are you?

Ow ... :boxed:

So no short-Mika-hair then ...? :sad:

Good :naughty:

No :tears: I mean he looks very nice with this one now too,but still...Mika hair...is Mika hair...:tears:

Ok, maybe I can say it again ... You're ALL welcome in the Air Traffic-thread :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(the thing is alive at the moment .. don't know how long it'll last .. probably not long :roftl:)

No :tears: I mean he looks very nice with this one now too,but still...Mika hair...is Mika hair...:tears:

Hmm yes .. I get your point.. :sad:

(but other hair can be nice too ... *not talking about something/someone specific here :fisch: * )

Hi all, how's life here?

Hi Alice! Of course I remembered that, it's the reason I posted it,

especially for you:thumb_yello:

HI Anouk! Feeling halfway decent?

RE:

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

(THANX for remembering that special pic of MIKA for me.

I call it: "The boy next door: I wish!")

Edited by A. Clay

Anouk! :boing:

Bienie! :boing:

Hi Anouk, how are you hun? :huglove:

Hello Anouk!! :huglove: how are you?

Hi!! I'm tired, I've worked the whole day (8 hours) today, which is in fact a bit too much for me. But it was quiet today so a great opportunity to make some unguents and capsules. I've to train with that otherwise I'll never pass my exams for making medicins.

My boss gave me my ipod today so now I'm ripping and downloading music:mf_rosetinted:

image3.jpg

Hmm yes .. I get your point.. :D:

(but other hair can be nice too ... *not talking about something/someone specific here: * )

Well,I want his hair to grow back immediately :sneaky2: because there's no way I'd go with him on the prom,he better buy the wig! :mf_rosetinted:

:crybaby:

Hello guys::

Heya again lol :bleh:

watcha your hands Meeekah ::

He likes to uhm...hold himself for...that..place..or...whatever? :lmfao:

ohh delish Mika :: I LOVE the new pic:and the other is quite yummy too:w:

hey keti how are you :hugve:

Hello Chantellee :huglove: i'm fine thanks,except being a bit down cos the boy I like has cut his Mikaish hair :thumbdown: and how are you?

Well,I want his hair to grow back immediately :sneaky2: because there's no way I'd go with him on the prom,he better buy the wig! :mf_rosetinted:

:crybaby:

You're serious .. :roftl:

Great thing, liking a guy only for his hair :naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hi!! I'm tired, I've worked the whole day (8 hours) today, which is in fact a bit too much for me. But it was quiet today so a great opportunity to make some unguents and capsules. I've to train with that otherwise I'll never pass my exams for making medicins.

My boss gave me my ipod today so now I'm ripping and downloading music:mf_rosetinted:

image3.jpg

I'm glad you're feeling at least a bit better,but take a rest now :huglove:

Haha, having fun so :naughty:

:crybaby

Heya again lol :bleh

He likes to uhm...hold himself for...that..place..or...whatever? :lmfao

Hello Chantellee :huglove: i'm fine thanks,except being a bit down cos the boy I like has cut his Mikaish hair :thumbdown: and how are you?

ahh he cut his hair that sucks (it'll grow back though right:thumb_yello:)

I'm ok ish I guess I have had a lot of 'fun' today with that Mika project I'm doing It's made me wanna tear my hair out (see the thread for an explaination) and Today I woke up in severe agony all my muscles in my legs hurt like hell:boxed: I think It's cause I walked about 3 or more miles yesterday:boxed: I'm not used to that much walking ('cause of my disabilities) so I am in agony!!!

You're serious .. :roftl:

Great thing, liking a guy only for his hair :naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Well I don't know :lmfao: I like(D) his hair very much...and I like his eyes,cos when you watch them from the distance they look very dark,almost black,but when you get closer to him you see they're actually hazel... :wub2: and I like his hands :naughty:

HI Anouk! Feeling halfway decent?

RE:

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

(THANX for remembering that special pic of MIKA for me.

I call it: "The boy next door: I wish!")

Hi again! Halfway decent....got some good news and bad news. I don't need a new frontal sinus operation right now. Maybe in the future, but not now. I'm so happy with that cause it was awful :boxed: I don't want it a second time. The bad news is that my knee hurts like hell. Got an inflammation but I hope the antibiotics I'm taking against it will work soon. It started in the afternoon with a vague, nasty feeling and at 8 o clock this evening I wasn't able to walk anymore. So another visit to the ER-doc :sneaky2:

And.....boy next door, now THAT would be nice :das:

Hello guys:bye:

Hi dearest innocent friend, how are you? :huglove: