And hi everyone else, I know I've been neglecting you lately

hair.jpg

Hello Silver :bye:

ahh he cut his hair that sucks (it'll grow back though right:

I'm ok ish I guess I have had a lot of 'fun' today with that Mika project I'm doing It's made me wanna tear my hair out (see the thread for an explaination) and Today I woke up in severe agony all my muscles in my legs hurt like hell:boxed: I think It's cause I walked about 3 or more miles yesterday:boxed: I'm not used to that much walking ('cause of my disabilities) so I am in agony!!!

Yes but I'll have to wait months and months for it :tears:

Omg I read it! :shocked: that really sucks,i hope you'll feel better soon :huglove: hey,how about taking the pics on the USB to some printer store when they can print stuff for you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again! Halfway decent....got some good news and bad news. I don't need a new frontal sinus operation right now. Maybe in the future, but not now. I'm so happy with that cause it was awful :boxed: I don't want it a second time. The bad news is that my knee hurts like hell. Got an inflammation but I hope the antibiotics I'm taking against it will work soon. It started in the afternoon with a vague, nasty feeling and at 8 o clock this evening I wasn't able to walk anymore. So another visit to the ER-doc :sneaky2:

And.....boy next door, now THAT would be nice :das:

Hi dearest innocent friend, how are you? :huglove:

Ow.. I hope the pains eases soon:wink2:

I'm good, you? Having lots'a pure thoughts lately?:wub2::naughty:

Omg I read it! :shocked: that really sucks,i hope you'll feel better soon :huglove: hey,how about taking the pics on the USB to some printer store when they can print stuff for you?

Thanks dear :huglove:

I've got a little photoprinter, which is the greatest solution for those nice pictures:naughty:

Hello Silver :bye

Yes but I'll have to wait months and months for it :tears

I'm afraid there isn't a printer around here for miles & I mean Miiiiilllesssss & they're darned expensive too:blink::boxed:

I just couldn't afford to do things that way:thumbdown: it doesn't matter so much anyhow Mika is still gonna get the cards & messages etc... just in a different way & I think a website in a way will be nicer I can do far more with it:thumb_yello::punk:

Edited by DarkLight
typo

HI Anouk! Feeling halfway decent?

RE:

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

(THANX for remembering that special pic of MIKA for me.

I call it: "The boy next door: I wish!")

yeah we wish he was the boy next door:mf_lustslow::wub2: I don't think he wishes that though lmfao :lol3:

Thanks dear :huglove:

I've got a little photoprinter, which is the greatest solution for those nice pictures::

I have it also,my dad actually,but he never lets me print out some Mika pics,he says he doesn't want to spend the colour on him :sneaky2::tears:

I'm afraid there isn't a printer around here for miles & I mean Miiiiilllesssss & they're darned expensive too:

I just couldn't afford to do things that way:thumbdown: it doesn't matter so much anyhow Mika is still gonna get the cards & messages etc... just in a different way & I think a website in a way will be nicer I can do far more with it:thumb_yellopunk:

Oh yeah,that is a solution! Coolness :thumb_yello::punk:

Ow.. I hope the pains eases soon:wink2:

I'm good, you? Having lots'a pure thoughts lately?:wub2::naughty:

With those innocent pics I'll forget the pain:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I've got so much innocent and pure thoughts. Sometimes there are so much of them, that it's so difficult to handle:blink::roftl:

2ee604b1.jpg

I have it also,my dad actually,but he never lets me print out some Mika pics,he says he doesn't want to spend the colour on him :sneaky2::tears:

Oh yeah,that is a solution! Coolness :thumb_yello::punk:

yup & if you have any lovely pics to add to it (kinda on the same lines as my av pic that you want me to put on the homepage then pm them to me & I shall add them ok:thumb_yello:)

yup & if you have any lovely pics to add to it (kinda on the same lines as my av pic that you want me to put on the homepage then pm them to me & I shall add them ok:thumb_yello:)

I'll take a look at some,thanks :thumb_yello:

ffhh6.jpg

With those innocent pics I'll forget the pain:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I've got so much innocent and pure thoughts. Sometimes there are so much of them, that it's so difficult to handle:blink::roftl:

2ee604b1.jpg

The innocent ones? Didn't know that was possible with you? :blink:

:bleh:

shame you couldn't lend me it then lol:roftl: both mine suck:thumbdown:

Of course you can lend it, but you'll have to come to me to pick it up, I can't bring it because of that knee:thumbdown::roftl:

But best is that we don't even need a print of those pics to drool over it:naughty::thumb_yello:

p1000231hx7.jpg

Of course you can lend it, but you'll have to come to me to pick it up, I can't bring it because of that knee:thumbdown::roftl

But best is that we don't even need a print of those pics to drool over it:naughty::thumb_yello

p1000231hx7.jpg

just a shame you live too far away

what I needed a printer for was my Mika valentines project not to print pics of Mika

mika_1879549.jpg

mika_1881635.jpg

I don't know,I think it was on some of the US gigs,but I like that pic soo much :wub2:

aahhh I see hmm it's a cool pic isn't it!!!

I'd love to be the one he's carrying *swoons* that'd be sooo cool:mf_lustslow:

btw those other pics aren't showing keti

Edited by DarkLight