Hi girls!

I left without saying goodbye yesterday, but that was because my internetconnection was down. Very irritating:sneaky2: But now it's working properly (and I hope that I won't have any problems wih it tonight:wink2:).

3449a6a0-1.jpg

meeks3cs0.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls!

I left without saying goodbye yesterday, but that was because my internetconnection was down. Very irritating:sneaky2: But now it's working properly (and I hope that I won't have any problems wih it tonight:wink2:).

3449a6a0-1.jpg

meeks3cs0.png

HI! Doin' OK?

zzzzz5.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Damnit, just found a note on my hyves (kind of myspace):boxed:. Someone is bleating about two rats that I can't buy. Can't buy them because my last rat died because of an cheekinfection caused by a bacteria which is very strong. It can survive without rats for almost 6 months. So if I buy that new rats they'll have the same kind of infection very soon.... and I don't want that!!:thumbdown:

I need something better to make me happier:mf_rosetinted:

cuteypie.jpg

m_6390ab2fffd6bae5dc856053ee8d6bf9.jpg

Damnit, just found a note on my hyves (kind of myspace):boxed. Someone is bleating about two rats that I can't buy. Can't buy them because my last rat died because of an cheekinfection caused by a bacteria which is very strong. It can survive without rats for almost 6 months. So if I buy that new rats they'll have the same kind of infection very soon.... and I don't want that!!:thumbdown

cuteypie.jpg

Ow :boxed:

But it's just normal that you don't want rats because of that at this moment, no? :blink:

I found a message on my myspace today .. it was A LOT better than yours :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Damnit, just found a note on my hyves (kind of myspace):boxed:. Someone is bleating about two rats that I can't buy. Can't buy them because my last rat died because of an cheekinfection caused by a bacteria which is very strong. It can survive without rats for almost 6 months. So if I buy that new rats they'll have the same kind of infection very soon.... and I don't want that!!:thumbdown:

cuteypie.jpg

Im so sorry to hear that...

picture.php?albumid=185&pictureid=1943

cuteypie.jpg

look at that smile :wub2:

i want to give him a hug :bleh:

Ow :boxed:

But it's just normal that you don't want rats because of that at this moment, no? :blink:

I found a message on my myspace today .. it was A LOT better than yours :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that's my opinion too, and if she doesn't understand it, than it's her problem, not mine. I've decided to ignore her bleating....I'm not deaf I'm just ignoring you:naughty:

I think I've got an idea about who send you that message?:wink2:

Im so sorry to hear that...

picture.php?albumid=185&pictureid=1943

Don't worry, if she's trying to make her problem mine, than she's wrong. She can keep it for herself. If she doesn't understand my points, she's wrong....

Yes, that's my opinion too, and if she doesn't understand it, than it's her problem, not mine. I've decided to ignore her bleating....I'm not deaf I'm just ignoring you:naughty:

I think I've got an idea about who send you that message?:wink2:

That's the best thing to do .. :naughty:

And yes, you're probably right :blush-anim-cl:

(although I'm not 100% sure, but it has to be him .. it can't be someone else .. so I'm just thinking it's him, that's a lovely thought :naughty:).

:naughty:

I've got quite a few pictures to share.....

But first I think someone was asking for the set of these pics a few threads back......:naughty:

bluj.jpg

coloytcg.jpg

jaket.jpg

"someone" *points at herself* is very grateful at the moment, bianca. :blush-anim-cl: thanks heaps!! :wub2:

And yes, you're probably right :blush-anim-cl:

(although I'm not 100% sure, but it has to be him .. it can't be someone else .. so I'm just thinking it's him, that's a lovely thought :naughty:).

Of course it is him. And of course that's a lovely thought:thumb_yello:

Good evening everyone! :bye:

75850796.jpg

Hello..

ohmanohmandagzzlingsmilfs7.jpg

Hi girls, how's life today?

B! :boing: how are you?

I'm very, very, very fine :boing:

You?

Of course it is him. And of course that's a lovely thought:thumb_yello:

Of course .. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: