• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello girls, just dropping by to say hi, I currently don't have the time to stay or save pics:thumbdown:

Have a goodnight!!

Hi and bye Carlota!

I'm pretty sure that his blue pants were the tightest he's ever worn. :das:

Hmm I think so to :das:

I'm off, internet's not working properly and I'm tired. Think I'm back tomorrow!

Bye bye, night night:huglove:

:tears: Byebye ...

Hi B, what message did you found today? :das:

Well uh .. from a certain guy .. (I think :roftl:)

Are those Mika's?

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

My mom says Alex has got nothing in common with Mika,as I used to say of course he doesn't now when he cut his M-a-like hair :sneaky2: stupid

Hello Lucy :huglove: I'm fine thanks!!

say to mamma Bojana take it easy :naughty:

what did he talked to you? :das:

75850699.jpg

75850703.jpg

i never saw !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

Really?

They kinda don't look like his to me..

say to mamma Bojana take it easy :nay:

what did he talked to you? :das:

i never saw !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: I will :naughty:

Well,we didn't talk much,I was just talking to my art teacher and showing him my drawing of the Big Ben,and then Alex peeked through the door and was just about to leave,when he saw me in there and came in (at least my friend tells so).

And then he smiled to me and then he talked blablabla about my drawing,how great it was tralalaa,and asked me how I was,I asked him the same,then I had to leave because my math lesson started.:blush-anim-cl:

You're welcoem!!

AND ??? :boing:

It's nothing special :wink2:

You know about that single I showed yesterday, the only 500-copies one?

Well, I was doubting if it was real, because you can't find anything from it on the internet, only about a vinyl .. no cd ..

I've sended a message to the AT-myspace before I bought it, asking if the single existed .. Got no answer .. After a while I bought it .. but still doubting. So I've send a message to him to ask about it .. and I saw that he had read it yesterday, but no answer (what a surpise :roftl:).

Today I had a message from the AT-myspace, telling it exists. And he hasn't been online on his own myspace (at that time) so well .. I think it was him ..

But there was no name, so I can't be sure .. But it would be a bit too much coincidence if it was one of the other guys, just now after I sended him that message, you know?

So, that's it .. nothing special :bleh:

Good girl .. :naughty:

They belong to this guy:

i1borderyj5.jpg

Lovely guy :wub2:

:naughty:

See? I know Mika and Mika's body so well that i could..I could be...

NO no no,I've got a better idea,since I'm in the period when I'm learning to draw human's bodies I could go to Mika and say:"Uhhm..you know,I'm a young artist who has to practice anatomy,so...can you be my model? :fisch:"

:roftl:

NO no no,I've got a better idea,since I'm in the period when I'm learning to draw human's bodies I could go to Mika and say:"Uhhm..you know,I'm a young artist who has to practice anatomy,so...can you be my model? :fisch:"

I think it'll be a good drawing, isn't it? :fisch::naughty:

I wanna rob his wardrobe. :naughty:

Yeah, me too... :naughty:

:naughty:

You can always try .. :naughty:

actually, my right hand is just about numb with the cold, lol :bleh:

Hi you! :boing:

Really?

:roftl: I will

Well,we didn't talk much,I was just talking to my art teacher and showing him my drawing of the Big Ben,and then Alex peeked through the door and was just about to leave,when he saw me in there and came in (at least my friend tells so).

And then he smiled to me and then he talked blablabla about my drawing,how great it was tralalaa,and asked me how I was,I asked him the same,then I had to leave because my math lesson started.:blush-anim-cl:

You're welcoem!!

aww was a good talk then, i'm happy for you !!!

damn math lesson btw :sneaky2::bleh:

It's nothing special

You know about that single I showed yesterday, the only 500-copies one?

Well, I was doubting if it was real, because you can't find anything from it on the internet, only about a vinyl .. no cd ..

I've sended a message to the AT-myspace before I bought it, asking if the single existed .. Got no answer .. After a while I bought it .. but still doubting. So I've send a message to him to ask about it .. and I saw that he had read it yesterday, but no answer (what a surpise :roftl:).

Today I had a message from the AT-myspace, telling it exists. And he hasn't been online on his own myspace (at that time) so well .. I think it was him ..

But there was no name, so I can't be sure .. But it would be a bit too much coincidence if it was one of the other guys, just now after I sended him that message, you know?

So, that's it .. nothing special :bleh:

it's great have a reply even if it's not from him :wink2:

it's great have a reply even if it's not from him :wink2:

Yes, that's true .. Now I know it's a real thing .. :wub2:

But it's from him, I'm sure of it .. :naughty::bleh::roftl: