• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

london25-11.jpg

I was talking to him when this was taken ..... I might have mentioned it ... once ... or twice ..... or alot :wub2

:wink2

Good Lord,how many presents! :shocked: I wouldn't mind being Mika :naughty: :rolls_eyes:

You're so lucky btw :wub2:

He is rather spoilt isn't he ...... it's my bag that he's looking at ..... :wub2:

I was in the process of explaining what was in the bag.... I'd made some bracelets and necklaces and stuff for him ..... I think he was smiling like that cos' he'd seen the Gizmo toy (from Gremlins) in the bag as well (I have no idea what possessed me to give him that... but it was really cute) I think I spoke to him for about 30 secs lol ..... so don't know if you'd call that lucky .... :blush-anim-cl:

He is rather spoilt isn't he ...... it's my bag that he's looking at ..... :wub2:

I was in the process of explaining what was in the bag.... I'd made some bracelets and necklaces and stuff for him ..... I think he was smiling like that cos' he'd seen the Gizmo toy (from Gremlins) in the bag as well (I have no idea what possessed me to give him that... but it was really cute) I think I spoke to him for about 30 secs lol ..... so don't know if you'd call that lucky .... :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: of course I doo! Lurrrvely :wub2:

WOW Rose, I never saw this !!! :shocked: i like it !!!! :naughty:

the usual, portuguese thread, brazilian thread, blog thread, and

the new one 'things I don't like' interesting one haha :naughty:

That's one of my own from Somerset House.

Hi Keti - it's going to snow here again :naughty:

forchick.jpg

Oh no :naughty: it was 17 degrees here today! :shocked: and I think it's going to be even hotter tomorrow...but they think it's gonna snow on weekend :thumbdown:

what was he doing? ::

I think he was seeking for something :das::naughty: