• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so...I totally know I'm quoting myself, but.......yeah, anyone have it?

Is it the first one where Scott pretends to be him calling an estate agent, or when Mika was on Scotts show, pretending to be Scott calling an estate agent, in the process kicking Scotts behind, and staying on the phone longer?

This is one of my all time favourites

l_13909f039a2a2db1a9f42554663a524a.jpg

I wish I could do smt like that too.. :shocked: My back would probably crack in two pieces if I did that, at the moment.. :boxed:

He is rather spoilt isn't he ...... it's my bag that he's looking at ..... :wub2:

I was in the process of explaining what was in the bag.... I'd made some bracelets and necklaces and stuff for him ..... I think he was smiling like that cos' he'd seen the Gizmo toy (from Gremlins) in the bag as well (I have no idea what possessed me to give him that... but it was really cute) I think I spoke to him for about 30 secs lol ..... so don't know if you'd call that lucky .... :blush-anim-cl:

awww.. so we must have seen each other, laurel.. :wub2: I was at his left in that pic, and spoke to him right after, or before that pic. I think after, cause I delievered him smt from someone then and I cannot see it in his hands in this pic.. :wink2:

I wish I could do smt like that too.. :shocked: My back would probably crack in two pieces if I did that, at the moment.. :boxed:

awww.. so we must have seen each other, laurel.. :wub2: I was at his left in that pic, and spoke to him right after, or before that pic. I think after, cause I delievered him smt from someone then and I cannot see it in his hands in this pic.. :wink2:

Oh I know I saw you ..... lol ..... you're not hard to spot .... red hair ..... :thumb_yello: I was too shy to speak to anyone then ... I'd only been on the MFC 3 weeks ...... :naughty:

i love his butt :naughty:

i just wanted to say hi cause i have to go swimming! i`ll be back in a couple of hours

see you girls :bye:

Hey Laura! :bye: oh okay,but I don't think I'll be here then.. :thumbdown:

have fun!!

Hellooo Alice!