Well I don't think she's sick or that she's got some disease or something,she is eating and drinking normally,but she's kinda too quiet...she's been kinda sad all evening,just laying in one corner...:boxed::emot-sad:

you have to take her to the vet tomorrow, maybe is just a cold ...

I hope is nothing serious :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to take her to the vet tomorrow, maybe is just a cold ...

I hope is nothing serious :wink2:

I guess so...she's been like this already last year once,and I took her to the vet and it was nothing,she was just a bit crummy and she got an injection so she got fine laters...

But how are you?:wink2:

fjgd.jpg

aaar.jpg

I guess so...she's been like this already last year once,and I took her to the vet and it was nothing,she was just a bit crummy and she got an injection so she got fine laters...

But how are you?:wink2:

fjgd.jpg

aaar.jpg

I'm good, nothing new here, just raining and raining :naughty:

How was your birthday?? :boing: did you get some nice presents?

ap.jpg

was definitively not a good day :boxed:, crappy weather, crappy headaches, crappy weather take internet with a crappy connection, what else? some nice presents, more clothes :wink2: like I said in the Brazilian thread, I survived ! thanks God :blush-anim-cl:

was definitively not a good day :boxed:, crappy weather, crappy headaches, crappy weather take internet with a crappy connection, what else? some nice presents, more clothes :wink2: like I said in the Brazilian thread, I survived ! thanks God :blush-anim-cl:

Aw that's crappy indeed... it's going to be crappy weather here too.. :thumbdown:

But great that you got presents! Clothes are alyways necessary :das::naughty:

You're very welcome hun :wub2::thumb_yello:

thank you Keti, i have read some pages of this thread, and i have discover many pictures of Mika that i have never seen before.

it's magic.

I have a little bit difficulties with the "english" , and that's why i read but i dont post:blush-anim-cl:

But my resolution for 2009, i try to do my best on the Mika fanclub:wink2: