• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was walking through the park today listening to my mp3 player when Relax came on and I suddenly realized 'Oh my Mika!!! This song is so absolutely amazing!! I love this song!!'

^^

I love times like that :wub2:

112detail2wv8.jpg

ok I have promised dancing machine that i'd post the Mika pics where he looks a bit Michael Jackson esque so here is pic one (I shall post the others as & when I find them):punk:

file.jpg

EDITED: ohh I found another here you go :D

bckgj.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMG

That MIKA IS SO ADORABLE HE's AN ANGEL' date='OH MIKA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

he is adorbale isn't he have you seen him topless yet??? if not prepare to drool so much that you'll flood the plae you live in lol

I'm posting some more topless Mika pics in a min :wink2::mf_lustslow:

he is adorbale isn't he have you seen him topless yet??? if not prepare to drool so much that you'll flood the plae you live in lol

I'm posting some more topless Mika pics in a min :wink2::mf_lustslow:

I already drooled everything in range of 5 kilometers so what's the point of drooling more???

It just not necessary 'cuz the global warming is already melting lotsa ice LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL:naughty:

I already drooled everything in range of 5 kilometers so what's the point of drooling more???

It just not necessary 'cuz the global warming is already melting lotsa ice LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL:naughty:

oh why not you can never drool over Mika enough in my opinion lol:wink2::roftl::wub2:

gotta go in a min chat laters :bye: oh & btw someone i'm sure you'll like on here is my friend keti she posts a LOT of Mika pics here & is quite groovy:thumb_yello::punk:

ttyl

ok more topless Mika for you to drool over

3700427994a6619359545l.jpg

and now one of my faves (don't ask why I haven't a clue?!?)

888bvg3.jpg

823j9jt.jpg

72s5d1u.jpg

21.jpg

18.jpg

thanks, now i think i'm gonna died, is there a doctor for my heart:stretcher:, ?