• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also not soo good :thumbdown:

and you?

314wj9t.jpg

Ow :sad:

Oh well, headache, tired .. but that's because it was such a buzzy evening :roftl: (I wasn't tired anymore like half an hour ago, but now it all comes back .. I could fall asleep where I'm sitting now .. :roftl:)

buzzy evening eh? what you did? :das:

Talking here .. in 3 threads at the same time .. And also searching for a certain blog (wich I of course only found after almost seeing ALL the blogs :roftl:) and well .. it was just weird .. I'm not even sure where I put what answer :blush-anim-cl: (it's like saying in one thread "I'm gonna look for that blog" and then ending up posting that blog in another thread.. :roftl:)

Very strange evening .. but so much fun! :roftl:

Talking here .. in 3 threads at the same time .. And also searching for a certain blog (wich I of course only found after almost seeing ALL the blogs :roftl:) and well .. it was just weird .. I'm not even sure where I put what answer :blush-anim-cl: (it's like saying in one thread "I'm gonna look for that blog" and then ending up posting that blog in another thread.. :roftl:)

Very strange evening .. but so much fun! :roftl:

I'm glad that you're having fun, in this corner of the world I'm bored :naughty:

rszm38.jpg

I'm glad that you're having fun, in this corner of the world I'm bored :naughty:

rszm38.jpg

Poor you ... Do what I do .. make a new avatar .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(not sure about the one I have right now, and it's already the second one .. :roftl:)