• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LICM12.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

ohh that bottom pic is yummy :licks_lips:

No, not really. I was hit by a car, and it wasn't my fault.... The fool in the car opened his window and started to swear to me. But it was HIS fault, not mine:boxed: He hit my leg and first it didn't hurt, but now, 9 hours later, it starts to hurt. It's blue too:thumbdown His car was damaged too, but not enough....

And because of the cold I've got pain in the ligatures of my fingers, my right wrist and left knee. Hate it:thumbdown

Goodnight Bienie! Hope to se you soon!!

:huglove:

ouch poor thing I hate moronic drivers they suck they should watch what they're doing I was once hit by a maniac speeding round the corner & going through a red light I ended up in hospital (not nice at all:boxed:) I hope you'll feel ok soon :huglove:

mika6.jpg

mika2-d.jpg

rivera.jpg

mmm yummy isn't he :licks_lips:

hey there keti hows you today pally?

Just told Derren I sent you a dvd of him (but that you haven't got it yet) I also told him you loved the marmite breadsticks (he loves marmite) I said you must be sadistic lol:roftl: marmite is disgusting:thumbdown:

ohh that bottom pic is yummy :licks_lips:

ouch poor thing I hate moronic drivers they suck they should watch what they're doing I was once hit by a maniac speeding round the corner & going through a red light I ended up in hospital (not nice at all:boxed:) I hope you'll feel ok soon :huglove:

Hello dear :huglove: oouuh that is so bad to hear :boxed:

mmm yummy isn't he :licks_lips:

hey there keti hows you today pally?

Just told Derren I sent you a dvd of him (but that you haven't got it yet) I also told him you loved the marmite breadsticks (he loves marmite) I said you must be sadistic lol:roftl: marmite is disgusting:thumbdown:

Hello :boing:

Haha omg you told him about me :roftl: Yes I love those breadsticks,there are only a couple of them left now,I ate almost the whole bag of them lool :roftl: it's totally wicked and weird,I love the breadsticks :punk:

Oh my :shocke: I hope it will pass soon! :huglve: damn it's really bad :sd: I'm so sorry!

Don't worry, that accident was not very serious. But the pain because of my sarcoidosis is bad, on moments it's driving me crazy!

The pics you're posting are a very good distraction:naughty::wub2:

I'm off, I've to go out for a walk with my little Dorus and after that I'm off to bed. Hope to see you tomorrow, but I'm not sure, bf's coming to see me:mf_rosetinted:

Sweet dreams for you, night night!! :huglove:

Sweet dreams for me:wub2:

ddorf311ut4.jpg

Hello :boing:

Haha omg you told him about me :roftl: Yes I love those breadsticks,there are only a couple of them left now,I ate almost the whole bag of them lool :roftl: it's totally wicked and weird,I love the breadsticks :punk:

yes I told him about you In a message on his blog :D I said talking of marmite (which he was) I sent my friend keti (who lives in Serbia) some marmite breadsticks & she loves them (she must be sadistic they're awful in my opinion) yuck

I also told him I'd sent you a dvd of his begoateed self but that you haven't received it yet!

Aww thank you:huglove: Yeah there are too much fools on the road who simply cannot drive. They're dangerous and it's always another one who gets hurt, never the fool himself:thumbdown: Glad you're ok now, but that's not a nice memory!

I'm going out for a walk, but there's a great chance I'll be back soon, in stead of going to bed:naughty: Just can't leave, I'm addicted to MFC (who's not...)

mika192.jpg

Aww thank you:huglove: Yeah there are too much fools on the road who simply cannot drive. They're dangerous and it's always another one who gets hurt, never the fool himself:thumbdown: Glad you're ok now, but that's not a nice memory!

I'm going out for a walk, but there's a great chance I'll be back soon, in stead of going to bed:naughty: Just can't leave, I'm addicted to MFC (who's not...)

mika192.jpg

lol I know what you mean :D

enjoy your walk

I'll not be back on here for hours (I'm leaving in about 10 minutes) chat soon :huglove: take care

Don't worry, that accident was not very serious. But the pain because of my sarcoidosis is bad, on moments it's driving me crazy!

The pics you're posting are a very good distraction:

I'm off, I've to go out for a walk with my little Dorus and after that I'm off to bed. Hope to see you tomorrow, but I'm not sure, bf's coming to see me

Sweet dreams for you, night night!! :huglove:

Sweet dreams for me

ddorf311ut4.jpg

Aw glad you liked my pics :biggrin2:

Have fun with Dorus and sweet dreams!! :huglove:

yes I told him about you In a message on his blog :D I said talking of marmite (which he was) I sent my friend keti (who lives in Serbia) some marmite breadsticks & she loves them (she must be sadistic they're awful in my opinion) yuck

I also told him I'd sent you a dvd of his begoateed self but that you haven't received it yet!

Hahaha, sadistic :roftl: you little nitwit :D

Hello dear friends, how's life today?

I didn't come online yesterday, I've been sleeping the whole evening.

It sucks!!

But now I'm here!!

Part 20 already, we're doing a great job:thumb_yello:

It's cold outside...

1216597123903_f.jpg

Hi Anouk, very nice to find you here.

First real snow of the season where I live. It's pretty!

But, for me, especially from the inside of the warm house (with stocked fridge/pantry) looking out!

I hibernate in the wintertime. I took it a bit too far though.

Didn't drive my car for a long, cold spell and now it's quit on me:

I will eventually have to deal with it!

All good wishes for you.

Immagine3.png
scrummy Mika but I detest that jacket eekkkk He's got such fantastic style that man!!! 99.9% of the time i absolutely LOVE what he wears but this jacket eekkkk:thumbdown: I still Love you though Mika sweetie don't panic I'm not fickel :D

nimes610pv7.jpg

yummy:mf_lustslow:

Hi Anouk, very nice to find you here.

First real snow of the season where I live. It's pretty!

But, for me, especially from the inside of the warm house (with stocked fridge/pantry) looking out!

I hibernate in the wintertime. I took it a bit too far though.

Didn't drive my car for a long, cold spell and now it's quit on me:

I will eventually have to deal with it!

All good wishes for you.

Hi Alice!! Thank you for your sweet message!! Always nice to hear from you!

Overhere we've had snow a couple of weeks ago. I like snow, but only if I can stay at home, just in front of the central heating:naughty: So I completely understand you:naughty: On the moment we don't have snow overhere but it's freezing again. Only a few degrees but enough to make me feel like a snowman. But I still prefer autumn and winter above a very hot summer. I cannot function properly when it's very hot, I hate that. I'm such a bugger, the weather's always wrong, I always have something about the weather to complain about:roftl: But most people have that, I'm not the only one.....

Hope you're doing fine, I wish you all the best too!!

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

Oh mah gooodness! I didn't realize it had been so long since i last posted on this thread.....you all have totally found new pictures. *wishing i didn't have so much work* never matter, i'll bring back some old stuff=]

mikascan23.jpg

mika3_jpg.jpg

mika2004.jpg

Picture2_18.png

gr01-1_2_2.jpg

ohh not seen the top pic before :D I like it!!!

yes I found loads of new pics ( well not new but one's we havn't seen before) and it seems a few other have too I'm proud to say

I wanted my Mikagasmic thread to have some unseen pics in it & it has and many of them too!!!

Oh mah gooodness! I didn't realize it had been so long since i last posted on this thread.....you all have totally found new pictures. *wishing i didn't have so much work* never matter, i'll bring back some old stuff=]

Hi!! It's been a long time indeed, but coming here after a long time still feels like coming home, isn't it? And posting those old pics will never get boring, they're still great to watch!:thumb_yello:

I'll keep on recycling too:mf_rosetinted:

l_a915190c5786d27e679be8d54e7a0415.jpg

mika2-3-1.jpg

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg