• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Keti,

how are you? Is the pain better today? Is it snowing today too?

Hello Sabine!

Yes,my wrist is better today thank you,it still hurts for a bit but it's getting better. :)

And yes,it's still snowing! I can't believe it,we have about 25cm of snow now here! :shocked:

And how are you? What's the weather like in Germany?

YAY!! KETI!!

:huglove:

Missed you!

Yay! I missed you too! :huglove:

How are ya? :das:

Hello Sabine!

Yes,my wrist is better today thank you,it still hurts for a bit but it's getting better. :)

And yes,it's still snowing! I can't believe it,we have about 25cm of snow now here! :shocked:

And how are you? What's the weather like in Germany?

I´m good, thank you. In my place it´s snowing the third day and so I walk through the snow every day a few hours with my dog and we love it.

I want to say, that you have always very nice pics of Mika. Thank you for sharing them.

How do you make screen shots?

Does it take more than like 5 seconds because I don't have the pacients for that :lol3:

Well, it depends .. :roftl:

These I made with a program so that was no work at all (and it's also why they're not that good :wink2:) but f.e. the PDP ones I all made by hand .. and you just don't want to know how much time I've spend on those :roftl:

Not that good .. but what can you do ::

Thanks .. I have more .. if anyone's interested .. :rof:

Ow,somwthing happened? :sad:

Oh yeah,I've seen those you posted now :roftl:

Pretty good!

Nothing special :biggrin2:

How are you doing? Better?

Yes,thanks! Even though my wrist is hurt I had to write the Serbian test at school :sneaky2: stupid teacher!

[

I´m good, thank you. In my place it´s snowing the third day and so I walk through the snow every day a few hours with my dog and we love it.

I want to say, that you have always very nice pics of Mika. Thank you for sharing them.

Ooh,that must be lovely :wub2: especially if you have deep,really white beautiful snow! Here in Belgrade it gets pretty muddy and icy in an instant :thumbdown:

Aww,thank you! and you're welcome, it's a pleasure! :biggrin2:

Well, it depends .. :roftl:

These I made with a program so that was no work at all (and it's also why they're not that good :wink2:) but f.e. the PDP ones I all made by hand .. and you just don't want to know how much time I've spend on those :roftl:

Oh dear,I think i know :roftl: