:wub2: :wub2

I love his profile ... I have no idea why :blush-anim-cl:

:boxed:

I really wish I could exit this fangirly teeny thing I'm going through ... I'm not a teen ..... even when I was a teen ... I wasn't fangirly .... I need help .... :thumbdown:

Oooh, don't make me go there .. :boxed:

Althought I don't have it with Mika, and it doesn't look that bad to me .. but when you see reactions of other people .. it's bad :blush-anim-cl:

And I don't like it :crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, don't make me go there .. :boxed:

Althought I don't have it with Mika, and it doesn't look that bad to me .. but when you see reactions of other people .. it's bad :blush-anim-cl:

And I don't like it :crybaby:

I'm quite lucky that my Mum is the only one who see's it on a regular basis .... she's quite understanding :roftl:

Heaven help her if he ever does another blog like yesterday's :wink2:

I didn't shut up about it for about 30 mins and she was trying to watch a film :roftl:

I'm quite lucky that my Mum is the only one who see's it on a regular basis .... she's quite understanding :roftl:

Heaven help her if he ever does another blog like yesterday's :wink2:

I didn't shut up about it for about 30 mins and she was trying to watch a film :roftl:

Ow, but I must say I don't have it IRL .. thank god :roftl:

Just here on mfc or when I'm talking on msn to people or stuff like that .. :wink2:

I do have way to much pictures/posters in my room and way to much singles/vinyls/stuff like that .. but I don't talk to people about it .. :roftl: