arghh ffs my mum wants the bloomin' laptop again ever since she started talking to this bloke Mick on facebook I never get a look in i've had the laptop for about a total of one hour in the past 10 days she's had it for about 20 hours & my dad for about 30 plus hours it is sooo not fair :crybaby: I so can't wait to get my laptop repaired but i have to wait til I next get paid which isn't for about 10 days yet *sobs* bye for now guys :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

arghh ffs my mum wants the bloomin' laptop again ever since she started talking to this bloke Mick on facebook I never get a look in i've had the laptop for about a total of one hour in the past 10 days she's had it for about 20 hours & my dad for about 30 plus hours it is sooo not fair :crybaby: I so can't wait to get my laptop repaired but i have to wait til I next get paid which isn't for about 10 days yet *sobs* bye for now guys :bye:

Awww :( hope to see you soon Chantelle,take care!!! :huglove::bye:

my day was ok, nothing new, the high point was on 5h30am when I saw the new blog before I go to bed :bleh:

and how was your day? and great pic too btw :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: nice!

My day was great,I didn't go to school,enjoyed the goodies from my last mika mail,as well as the Mika singles :naughty::mf_lustslow:

ggbol.jpg

Oh I forgot to tell - my PC isn't working :no: it seems some virus has detected it and it keeps either shutting down or restarting again and again *boxed* I hope it will get better soon though! My dad is hard working on its recoverment :naughty:

I have to go now! Was great to see you :wub2: bye! :bye:

dfg.jpg

0002a31092fd5800f.jpg

again.jpg

Oh I forgot to tell - my PC isn't working :no: it seems some virus has detected it and it keeps either shutting down or restarting again and again *boxed* I hope it will get better soon though! My dad is hard working on its recoverment :naughty:

I have to go now! Was great to see you :wub2: bye! :bye:

owwww :boxed: I hope it get better soon too :thumb_yello:

bye Keti :huglove: