• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is easier that way, if the pc has problem again at least you have everything already saved :wink2:

Beautiful pic :mf_lustslow:

Yeah,I know... but I got scared the **** out of myself last night,there was a threat that my dad couldn't actually turn the PC on,cos it kept restarting and restarting :shocked: so therefore that he couldn't burn anything on the DVD's...and that he would have to dleete everythig without saving it.. I cried SO much any prayed to God to make everything go okay :crybaby:

9fupuf.jpg

Why isn't that bigger.... there should be a law against small pics .... and no ... don't bother posting the one on the front cover of that mag .... you can see more of him in that one and there's no writing .... but it's SMALL

:tears:

I've never saw these ones, I mean, these are the original without the stuffs of the magazine :blush-anim-cl:

do you have in a bigger size?

Why isn't that bigger.... there should be a law against small pics .... and no ... don't bother posting the one on the front cover of that mag .... you can see more of him in that one and there's no writing .... but it's SMALL

I made it bigger and it looks great, but I don't know if I can upload it :no:

Yeah,I know... but I got scared the **** out of myself last night,there was a threat that my dad couldn't actually turn the PC on,cos it kept restarting and restarting :shocked: so therefore that he couldn't burn anything on the DVD's...and that he would have to dleete everythig without saving it.. I cried SO much any prayed to God to make everything go okay :crybaby:

so sorry hun :huglove: with the time you will save all again and think about the new pics that will come these year? :boing:

yes, that's what I thought ... :thumbdown:

Awwww... don't make your computer die again hunny .... wouldn't wish that on you for the world

I know...I must ask my dad first if I can upload it, maybe from the other computer tomorrow! :D

so sorry hun :huglove: with the time you will save all again and think about the new pics that will come these year? :boing:

:

Ooh yes!! :biggrin2: I can't wait :mf_lustslow:

juhaj4.jpg

sbkoer.jpg

9fupuf.jpg

i77n6h.jpg

2z7imgx.jpg

uaavl.jpg

thx EVER SO MUCH for the above!!! :wub2:

I have always loved that OUT photo sessions, it's a true pleasure to see it not mixed up with text..

and I absolutely adore that pic from la rochelle. I tried and unwatermark it and posted in the unwatermarked pics thread, but the result is poor.