The official 'We don't care about Mika's new album or acoustic tour' thread

sariflor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Oooo how funny to see that this thread was created in January when we really didn't know the things we know these days....who has changed teams now???:

Are you:

(May 2009) Team Care :wub2:

or (May 2009) Team Don't Care:bored:

oh i love the "so fly to LA" tag:roftl:

now this thread is going to be a nice memory like the "we are still not official" thread.:wub2:

is it sad that i get emotionally attached to threads?:mf_rosetinted:

It was a fun thread and now it seems so far away.

If we only new it was so close, to all the things that are happening right now, it would'nt existe.

now this thread is going to be a nice memory like the "we are still not official" thread.:wub2:

Edited by Moonlightchild

Oooo how funny to see that this thread was created in January when we really didn't know the things we know these days....who has changed teams now???:

Are you:

I still don't care!

(Not until we get some US dates, anyways. Then I might reconsider :naughty:)

Are you:

I was always a closeted (or not so much?) Team Care member :roftl:

Are you:

:naughty:

Love it.

TBH I think I am going :insane: I am not sure if I care or not:naughty:

Who was I trying to kid?.................Myself?:roftl:

I just don't give a damn!:aah:

Proofs:

• I cannot sleep cause I'm so anxious about not being able to go to Milan, that proves I don't care a bit about this acoustic tour!
  • 68-page EP? pff ridiculous! That's why I bought it of course!!
  • And I even stop studying because I so don't give a damn about the album that I'm looking for articles on the web and I even wrote one myself!!

Yep. Don't care.:mf_rosetinted:

Acoustic tour??:shocked::roftl:

Sorry, but I can't believe anyone is really honestly holding out hope about that...I have long since stopped taking Mika's random outbursts seriously :boxed:. Remember the Phantom EP??? I rest my case!!

so no, I don't Care about the 'acoustic tour' .:naughty:

I still don't care. I'm not ordering the EP, and I am only going to Sadlers Wells on June 8th because another MFCer got down on her knees and begged me. It was quite embarrassing. But what could I do?

:mf_rosetinted:

I surprised myself and cared enough to buy the EP (but more so for the shiny art book). As for the album I don't care if it's good or bad so long as I get to have a good laugh (the dance version of Rain already has me in stitches). I also don't care about tour dates at all because I know the probability of him touring here is next to none.

Edited by S&M

I also get emotionally attached to threads. It might still be sad, but you're not alone!:roftl:

I still don't care. I'm not ordering the EP, and I am only going to Sadlers Wells on June 8th because another MFCer got down on her knees and begged me. It was quite embarrassing. But what could I do?

:mf_rosetinted:

Oooh, let me guess.... Was it ewokwicket?

Well I defo don't care, apart from the one gig I can afford to go to (Sadlers Wells), and I will care about the EP when it lands on my doormat, until then I don't want to get myself in a stupor caring about it, and I miss so much goss in this place that I have to make myself NOT care about things I don't know about, like all the insider info and goss that goes on between different groups of people, so I shall remain the only lonley one who unfortunately would like to care more but cant due to no fault of her own.

Did any of that make sense to anyone cos it sure as hell didn't to me :naughty:

this thread was created in JANUARY!!!!! hilarious:roftl: no wonder why i felt so weird when i read the first page!!!!!

yoohoo.... ermerm i frankly dun care much abt the upcoming Euro acoustic tour!:sneaky2: (sounds so sour sori guys! lol)