The official 'We don't care about Mika's new album or acoustic tour' thread

sariflor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... with any luck, he won't tour your part of the world! :sneaky2:

and therefore your land will remain untoured!

Absolutely. I need money for vacationing.

I'd prefer to watch him perform on youtube anyway. Sariflor will film it all for me.

She does. But we may have to persuade her to go to his concerts now. Bribery?

What does she like?

:mf_lustslow:This thread is reaaaaaaaaaaaally turning out nicely, isn't it?

I will pm you a list :thumb_yello::roftl:

I don’t care about anything that is related to Mika… :sneaky2: who’s Mika?:blink::naughty:

That's what we are trying to find out...god knows...:sneaky2: But he seems to have infiltrated our forum. His name is all over the place!!!

:mf_lustslow:This thread is reaaaaaaaaaaaally turning out nicely, isn't it?

I will pm you a list :thumb_yello::roftl:

That's what we are trying to find out...god knows...:sneaky2: But he seems to have infiltrated our forum. His name is all over the place!!!

Great idea! Maybe you should PM "Mika" (whoever that is) the list as well so they can tempt you as well. It would be sad if he/she grew dreadlocks but no one turned up to their shows. :rasta:

Acoustic tour??:shocked::roftl:

Sorry, but I can't believe anyone is really honestly holding out hope about that...I have long since stopped taking Mika's random outbursts seriously :boxed:. Remember the Phantom EP??? I rest my case!!

so no, I don't Care about the 'acoustic tour' .:naughty:

Well if the tour (acoustic or otherwise) is between June and October then I really don't care...cus I won't be going to it anyway :naughty: I'd rather he just wait till 2010 to show any signs of anything to be honest....and I'm not even being sarcastic

Count me in! I hope he never releases it!! And if he did tourusTRADEMARKD.gif he'd be ruining my financial plans.. hmphbg6DC.gif

Very true... and with our luck, he'd tour when we can't go *hmph*

Absolutely. I need money for vacationing.

I'd prefer to watch him perform on youtube anyway. Sariflor will film it all for me.

I thought you'd say U2... but we still have heaps of time for that...

Acoustic tour??:shocked::roftl:

Sorry, but I can't believe anyone is really honestly holding out hope about that...I have long since stopped taking Mika's random outbursts seriously :boxed:. Remember the Phantom EP??? I rest my case!!

so no, I don't Care about the 'acoustic tour' .:naughty:

I didn't hold out much hope for it anyways... even if he does do it, it's doubtful he'll even come anywhere near us...

Well if the tour (acoustic or otherwise) is between June and October then I really don't care...cus I won't be going to it anyway :naughty: I'd rather he just wait till 2010 to show any signs of anything to be honest....and I'm not even being sarcastic

:blink::boxed:What are you doing from June to October then? I mean, how come you already know that it's a definite 'no'?

(Apart from not caring for it, of course, as we're in this thread :naughty:)

:blink::boxed:What are you doing from June to October then? I mean, how come you already know that it's a definite 'no'?

(Apart from not caring for it, of course, as we're in this thread :naughty:)

Haha I'll be out the country. Most probably without internet or a phone to even know about any gigs going on :naughty:

Could it be a virus?… :shocked: I think he is on my laptop too!:blink:

:naughty:

Could it be a virus?… :shocked I think he is on my laptop too!:blink

Awwww, poor boy!

Don't call him a virus!

Virus aren't as gorgeous...:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Don’t you remember the “love virus”? :naughty:

Maybe he is one of those…! :blink: You said that he is gorgeous… so I believe in you, cause I don’t know him!:blink:

Don’t you remember the “love virus”? :naughty:

Maybe he is one of those…! :blink: You said that he is gorgeous… so I believe in you, cause I don’t know him!:blink:

Gorgeous? Who's gorgeous? :blink: