Mika's Sneaker Smarties Competition - 127 Blue Smarties RESULT

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And some small little words to Freddies mum: There is no reason to worry, your son is highly appreciated and one of the kingpins of the MFC and we promise to take care of him and see to that no harm will beset him!:naughty::wub2:

Gotta love Freddies mum!:thumb_yello:

that's so sweet sienna and true!

Done! i've sent mi mail!! :punk:

I must say! i read this thread til page 11, and I couldn't stop of laughing!!!! :roftl::roftl:

one of two: or you are really funny or you're completely crazy! and me too, because i find funny all the posts! don't know what could be :naughty:

Yeah, don't you just love the MFC and all the clever and inventive people on here?:thumb_yello:

The only thing we actually can play with is words and to me, and I'm sure so many others, it's a never ending fascinating trip to do that in a second language!

And to read and try to get the gist of it when the native English peps make their move!:naughty:

that's so sweet sienna and true!

Thanks!:wub2:

I'm 39 euro. you've got little feet!!

I'm 36 euro... What a paw he has!:blink:

I tried to figure out, the right amount of blue Smarties with my own shoes (size 42 European sizes), but I couldn't figure it out :blink:

'I felt like a kid having math lessons' - To stay in Mika terms :wink2:(Westerpark: 'I feel like a kid having piano lessons')

I tried to figure out, the right amount of blue Smarties with my own shoes (size 42 European sizes), but I couldn't figure it out :blink

'I felt like a kid having math lessons' - To stay in Mika terms :wink2(Westerpark: 'I feel like a kid having piano lessons')

Hahaha:roftl:Nice try!

Same here, same here!:naughty:

I'm 37:naughty: yuuuup!:blink

Aww :wub2:

I'm 36 in most shoes I have, but in some I'm 36.5 or 37:naughty:

Dear god, they're friggin' huge!:shocked: I've noticed it on the PDP DVD, buut I didn't thought they were THAT big..:naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:Nice try!

Same here, same here!: naughty:

Aww :wub2:

I'm 36 in most shoes I have, but in some I'm 36.5 or 37:naughty:

Dear god, they're friggin' huge!:shocked: I've noticed it on the PDP DVD, buut I didn't thought they were THAT big..:naughty:

But look how tall he is :naughty: He'd look silly with small feet :wink2:

Oooh, I've just had a look in the mail bag... more than 150 entries so far!

:woot_jump:

If you haven't entered yet, hurry and get your guesses in -- you have until Sunday, remember! :thumb_yello:

Oooh, I've just had a look in the mail bag... more than 150 entries so far!

:woot_jump:

If you haven't entered yet, hurry and get your guesses in -- you have until Sunday, remember! :thumb_yello:

when will we get to know the results? monday?

'I felt like a kid having math lessons' - To stay in Mika terms :wink2:(Westerpark: 'I feel like a kid having piano lessons')

awww westerpark! amazing memories:wub2:

and "the kid in piano lesson" thing was so adorable:wub2: