Mika's Sneaker Smarties Competition - 127 Blue Smarties RESULT

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Mikarella

when will we get to know the results? monday?

awww westerpark! amazing memories

and "the kid in piano lesson" thing was so adorable

"That never happened, understooood"! :wink2:

I'm curious about the right amount of Smarties, so please publish that too next week (not only the winners); I want to know how bad my calculations skills are :blink::blush-anim-cl: I have a supersonic calculator (for my studie), but working with it, is damn hard :roftl:

i think i guessed wrong. but i still hope i win first or second or third place.

i would wear the mask to school just to see reactions :roftl:

haha, so would I! I'd leave it on all day, even if they give me multiple uniform detentions...lol :naughty:

haha, so would I! I'd leave it on all day, even if they give me multiple uniform detentions...lol :naughty:

:roftl: i got a uniform detention when i forgot to take my 14 mikaish bracelets and watch off my left wrist after the weekend. and i felt so crabby, and mr. drummond was like "take them off."

and i was like "no."

"don't be silly"

"they're just bracelets! whats the problem!"

and he got all crabby and i had to write lines. but i was in such a sht mood that day :naughty:

:roftl: i got a uniform detention when i forgot to take my 14 mikaish bracelets and watch off my left wrist after the weekend. and i felt so crabby, and mr. drummond was like "take them off."

and i was like "no."

"don't be silly"

and he got all crabby and i had to write lines. but i was in such a sht mood that day :naughty:

haha, teachers can be so nice sometimes...

We have to write out pages of school rules from our diaries during uniform detentions. Last time I wrote out page with the sexual harassment policy. :boxed:

I was like, shouldn't we be copying out the uniform policy? That would make more sense...lol

i think i guessed wrong. but i still hope i win first or second or third place.

i would wear the mask to school just to see reactions

I probably guessed wrong too...

I'm not expecting to win either... then again, I didn't expect to win the DVD and I did... *shrugs*

And if you do wear it, I expect photos!

haha, so would I! I'd leave it on all day, even if they give me multiple uniform detentions...lol

It would be worth it I bet...

i got a uniform detention when i forgot to take my 14 mikaish bracelets and watch off my left wrist after the weekend. and i felt so crabby, and mr. drummond was like "take them off."

and i was like "no."

"don't be silly"

and he got all crabby and i had to write lines. but i was in such a sht mood that day

I must've been too good at school... I got a uniform detention one time cause i wasn't wearing my proper sports top (it was in the wash)... I got out of it cause I was in Sydney all weekend seeing my grandmother in hospital...

haha, teachers can be so nice sometimes...

We have to write out pages of school rules from our diaries during uniform detentions. Last time I wrote out page with the sexual harassment policy. :boxed:

I was like, shouldn't we be copying out the uniform policy? That would make more sense...lol

I can't form a proper picture of schooluniforms and the rules. It's quite strange to me, because in the Netherlands we don't have to wear a uniform.

So I have a question: do teachers have to wear some kind of uniform, or are there any rules for teachers? :tongue2:

I can't form a proper picture of schooluniforms and the rules. It's quite strange to me, because in the Netherlands we don't have to wear a uniform.

So I have a question: do teachers have to wear some kind of uniform, or are there any rules for teachers? :tongue2:

Some schools they do. At my school, there's a uniform they can wear, but it's entirely optional.

This is our uniform policy (noo, they're not strict or anything...lol)

2009 – UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS

COLLEGE UNIFORM:

Includes formal dress, white socks, polished black lace-up shoes, school tie, badge and formal hat.

HAT: A regulation Royal Blue formal hat is a compulsory part of the uniform.

HAIR: Must be tied back. Ribbons must be white or royal blue.

SHOES: Black leather lace-up shoes, polished. Compulsory.

SOCKS: Plain white, above the ankle. No logos or emblems Available at the Uniform Shop and most department stores/supermarkets.

TIE & BADGE: Only available at the Uniform Shop.

WINTER WEAR: A regulation monogrammed Royal Blue Saint Margaret Mary’s College pullover. Pullovers with stripes or other monograms are unacceptable.

JEWELLERY: is not permitted except for:

- a watch

- a Signet ring ONLY

- a plain chain with or without cross or religious medal

- two pairs of small sleeper/stud earrings of plain gold or silver only

Please note: Studs/earrings are to be worn in ears only

- i.e. not nose, eyebrows, tongues etc. or any other visible part of the anatomy.

NAIL POLISH: Clear only, may be worn if desired.

The sports uniform is essential for all Physical Education classes, and comprises of a Royal Blue skirt or shorts and Royal Blue/Green stripe polo shirt (Available in all sizes)

HAT: Royal Blue SMMC bucket hat OR cap.

We are a Sun Safe school and hat wearing is compulsory.

SOCKS: Plain white ankle length socks.

SHOES: White/Blue joggers only – not coloured, converse or gym boots.

BRIEFS: Royal Blue athletic briefs only may be worn with both the formal and sport uniform.

Multi-coloured boxer shorts are not permitted.

SWIMMING TOGS: Preferably plain, one piece. Saint Margaret Mary’s College swimming togs are available at the Uniform Shop.

As you can see, they've pretty much eliminated any possible loopholes in this policy... :roftl:

Some schools they do. At my school, there's a uniform they can wear, but it's entirely optional.

COLLEGE UNIFORM:

Includes formal dress, white socks, polished black lace-up shoes, school tie, badge and formal hat.

SOCKS: Plain white, above the ankle. No logos or emblems Available at the Uniform Shop and most department stores/supermarkets.

WINTER WEAR: A regulation monogrammed Royal Blue Saint Margaret Mary’s College pullover. Pullovers with stripes or other monograms are unacceptable.

- a watch

- a Signet ring ONLY

- i.e. not nose, eyebrows, tongues etc. or any other visible part of the anatomy.

The sports uniform is essential for all Physical Education classes, and comprises of a Royal Blue skirt or shorts and Royal Blue/Green stripe polo shirt (Available in all sizes)

BRIEFS: Royal Blue athletic briefs only may be worn with both the formal and sport uniform.

SWIMMING TOGS: Preferably plain, one piece. Saint Margaret Mary’s College swimming togs are available at the Uniform Shop.

As you can see, they've pretty much eliminated any possible loopholes in this policy... :roftl:

:shocked: I knew you had to wear uniforms, but this... :blink:

COLLEGE UNIFORM:

- a watch

- a Signet ring ONLY

:boxed::boxed::boxed:

Nothing like the 'freedom' of the 21st century .... :rolls_eyes:

Ours was about the same as yours... only we had to wear a blazer all the time...and we weren't allowed necklaces, especially with a cross or religious symbol as it apparently creates religious conflict within the school :blink: and we weren't allowed hats.

I woldn't stand being in a school where you have to wear a uniform! I hate it that everyone has to be dressed in the same way. Come on, clothes are for wearing them! :naughty: Uniforms are no fun at all.

I did went to a school with uniform for one year when I was 10, but they allowed us to dress our own clothes on friday and it wasn't so strict.

I agree with Carlota. Wearing uniforms is such a nonsense.

On the other side, there's never complaining about such things as: Oeh, my expensive trousers are way more expensive and cooler than yooours.

But still, I wouldn't go to a school like that.

COLLEGE UNIFORM:

- a watch

- a Signet ring ONLY

Not quite, I direct you to the jewellery section:fisch::das:

And the boys at your school must looks so pretty with ribbons in their hair:roftl:

And the boys at your school must looks so pretty with ribbons in their hair:roftl:

Any other visible part of the anatomy :naughty:

Whaha, I didn't saw that line in first instance

I agree with Carlota. Wearing uniforms is such a nonsense.

On the other side, there's never complaining about such things as: Oeh, my expensive trousers are way more expensive and cooler than yooours.

But still, I wouldn't go to a school like that.

Yeah, that's pretty much the reasoning behind uniforms here...

We don't have schools without uniforms in Australia. :sneaky2:

lol, I probably should have mentioned that I go to a girls school... :roftl:

This is my favourite part of the policy

I'm so glad I read that. If I hadn't I would never have known that shoes were compulsory... :naughty: