but they have to do it. cuz not all students are responsible like you.:wink2:

they try to fool teachers pretending like they're listening the teacher but they listen to music instead then we get blamed for their bad scores on exams:sneaky2: and that,i don't like.

Yes it's pretty nasty and unfair to do that... And cellphones are even worst, they forbid them too now!

And yeah teachers are often blamed... It's really unethical,the parents blame the teachers because they don't have an idea of what their kids do in school..:thumbdown: And that's really bad, I hate to see it happen!

It'll be hard to go without music all day, but guess it's for the best! Still, I think the students won't obey the rules...:thumbdown:

That reminds me: I don't like it when I see people of my age or older mistreating teachers or staff with no reason..

And I don't like it when older guys just joke with younger girls like me, like 'hey you, he wants to meet you, come here, we don't bite!' or the 'give me your mobile number' line...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can proudly say I do not hate or dislike anything.

I seem to be incapable of hate

I know what you dislike...

...you dislike hating things. :wink2:

i hate..........

screamers. when your watchin what looks like a good vid on youtube, the suddenly BLAM! excorcistinurface!

youtube, the official music vid ban is really really annoying!

when a site is down or the computer wont connect to the internet

most fruit

fruitcake

boyzone, blue, busted and other boybands, what ARE they for?

being the one always left out in my old group of friends, (im with a diferent group now)

when they run out of jacket potatoes at all the school canteens!!! (we have 3)

my hair

my latest school picture

when its you and a friend at her/his house for a sleepover, then she falls asleep and you dont know what to do.

when the resteraunt get your order wrong, you send it back, then you watch everyone else ating apart from you.

i could go on forever, but your already asleep and i want some company!!!!

Edited by MIKAmadRosie1996

When people blast music from their cars or headphones extremely loud. And it's not even good music. :aah: I'd be a different story is the music was...GOOD!

haha! i don't like that too especially when it's older people listening to rap music or something like that :roftl: makes me laugh.

i don't like fruit for some unknown reason

I don't like it how many, many teenage girls and boys are going all pseudo emo. Like nobody understands them, and they're really freaks and all...

And how Tokio Hotel is such a ridiculous influence.:naughty:

And I don't like it when your friends try to set you up with someone and you don't like that someone... It's just so awkward:blink: Especially when you still have feelings for someone else and are not interested minimally in the persons they think are right for you. Then they say: You should give it a try! As far as I know, I'd only give it a try if I really liked the person in that way.

Edited by Neiobi

I The thing is, they're pretending to be something they're not, ........:blink:

I know what you mean about like kids pretending to be something they aren't :blink:

it really is annoying, and some kids in my school do it too:blink:

I know what you mean about like kids pretending to be something they aren't :blink:

it really is annoying, and some kids in my school do it too:blink:

Yep... And this thing just freaks me out.:blink:

And it kinda stings the image of gay women aswell! :thumbdown:

I edited my post because it was so long and too detailed.:naughty:

Yep... And this thing just freaks me out.:blink:

And it kinda stings the image of gay women aswell! :thumbdown:

I edited my post because it was so long and too detailed.:naughty:

yeah, its a little weird they are pretending to be something...like fake..or something:blink:

ohh I was wondering why the post looked different:naughty:

yeah, its a little weird they are pretending to be something...like fake..or something:blink:

ohh I was wondering why the post looked different:naughty:

Yep, why won't they just be themselves? I think most kids pretend to be something they're not because deep down they're very insecure of showing who and how they really are.

Sorry, I change my ideas a lot:roftl:

Yep, why won't they just be themselves? I think most kids pretend to be something they're not because deep down they're very insecure of showing who and how they really are.

Sorry, I change my ideas a lot:roftl:

yeah I think they need a 'dose' of mika, because I think he can teach them about being themselves:naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

they probably feel like they wouldn't be as cool or something if they were 'themselves' :huh:

its ok! I always go back and edit my posts too:roftl:

Yay me either! :huglove::naughty:

People think I'm crazy, but I'm not. Feet are horrific!

There's this girl in my grade who is terrified of feet. Like, literally has a phobia. :boxed:

I don't like Biology. We get to do fun pracs and stuff, and then they counteract all the fun with obscenely long and boring reports... :thumbdown:

slang.:thumbdown:

i don't mind spelling mistakes, but slang gets to me. i don't see the point.

< is not having a go at any one> its sometimes hard to read. i can understand if you find english hard, so you try and make it easier for yourself.

yeah I think they need a 'dose' of mika, because I think he can teach them about being themselves:naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

they probably feel like they wouldn't be as cool or something if they were 'themselves' :huh:

its ok! I always go back and edit my posts too:roftl:

Yep, being themselves and not caring at all:wub2:

Yeah, most of them probably do! I think it's just because they think everyone else is cool so they have to be cool as them..

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!:roftl:

And I don't like it when your friends try to set you up with someone and you don't like that someone... It's just so awkward:blink: Especially when you still have feelings for someone else and are not interested minimally in the persons they think are right for you. Then they say: You should give it a try! As far as I know, I'd only give it a try if I really liked the person in that way.

I agree!! It's just so awkward and you feel like there's pressure that you have to try and impress this person then it just all goes wrong. This is why I hate when people say 'Oh I'm going to find you a boyfriend' or 'I'm going to set you up with one of my friends' blah, blah, blah. I'd rather find someone I like in my own time and by myself. It feels better and more natural. Once I made the mistake of going out with this boy cos he liked me and I felt bad cos my friends kept asking me if I'd go out with him so I didn't want to seem like the bad person and say no. Luckily it didn't last long though :naughty:

I agree!! It's just so awkward and you feel like there's pressure that you have to try and impress this person then it just all goes wrong. This is why I hate when people say 'Oh I'm going to find you a boyfriend' or 'I'm going to set you up with one of my friends' blah, blah, blah. I'd rather find someone I like in my own time and by myself. It feels better and more natural. Once I made the mistake of going out with this boy cos he liked me and I felt bad cos my friends kept asking me if I'd go out with him so I didn't want to seem like the bad person and say no. Luckily it didn't last long though :naughty:

Yeah and it's worst if that person is interested in you... And even harder how to repell him without hurting:roftl:

Yeah and it's worst if that person is interested in you... And even harder how to repell him without hurting:roftl:

Yeah, exactly. The last thing you want is to look like the bad guy when it's not your fault you don't like that person back :bleh:

Yeah, exactly. The last thing you want is to look like the bad guy when it's not your fault you don't like that person back :bleh:

Yeah... You just can't do anything:boxed: The worst is when your friends set you dates with them... Really awkward! I don't even get it why they do:blink::naughty:

Yeah... You just can't do anything:boxed: The worst is when your friends set you dates with them... Really awkward! I don't even get it why they do:blink::naughty:

It seems like they're desperate for you to have a boyfriend. Which really peeves me off cos it's my life not theirs. I get they're trying to help but there's no need to rush into something you don't want :blink:

It seems like they're desperate for you to have a boyfriend. Which really peeves me off cos it's my life not theirs. I get they're trying to help but there's no need to rush into something you don't want :blink:

Yep like it's not good to be alone...:blink:

I agree, I mean, it's someone else's life, and if they don't want it, don't make them, it just makes things worse! I prefer to have my time and find the person I want...