• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when you go into a store and the people who work there are all like "Can I help you? how can I help you? what do you need today? what are you looking for? is there something you would like?" that annoys me a bit :blink:

I know they are probably trying to be nice, and thats good, but they could ask one time not 300 times:mf_rosetinted:

Me too, thats really anoying. And when they spent all the time following you looking what you are doing....................

I really really hate those relatives you just saw once or twice per year, and all the time they are telling you what to do, and how you should live your own life..........:thumbdown:

Reality T.V

Animal Cruley

people judging me without getting the chance to know me

the fact that i'm a staright person and people mock me and call me gay just i listen to Mika and sing like him !!!:hair::annoyed_h4h::throw::chair::furious::mad:

People who stop me on the street to sell me a mobile phone :sneaky2: Actually I have a problem with anyone approaching me to sell me things...or to tell me about the rain forest and the starving children or whichever religious cult they're in :sneaky2:

Me too, thats really anoying. And when they spent all the time following you looking what you are doing....................

I really really hate those relatives you just saw once or twice per year, and all the time they are telling you what to do, and how you should live your own life..........:thumbdown:

yeah I feel like I'm being watched or something:blink::boxed::naughty:

They've decided that you're shoplifting.

Do you start feeling guilty as if you are stealing? I used to. It doesn't seem to happen now I'm an Oldling. I must look reasonably respectable :)

They've decided that you're shoplifting.

Do you start feeling guilty as if you are stealing? I used to. It doesn't seem to happen now I'm an Oldling. I must look reasonably respectable :)

Yep, most of the times I feel guilty, but I feel watched too, so thats kinda weird :boxed:

When celebrities feel they have the right to disrespect people (interviewers etc) just because they are famous. Case and point, this:

Don't even get me started on how RUDE Billy Bob was in this interview, or in incidents that happened afterwards.

On the other hand, I think Jian Ghomeshi (the interviwer) did an EXCELLENT job. :punk:

People who stop me on the street to sell me a mobile phone :sneaky2: Actually I have a problem with anyone approaching me to sell me things...or to tell me about the rain forest and the starving children or whichever religious cult they're in :sneaky2:

Yeah Geebus.

I mean, what's their problem? I always think: DUDE! HELP THEM OUT YOURSELVES! Don't waste my time.

I mean, most of the money probably doesn't go there anyway.

i hate being female!:naughty: ( not that i'd want to change that) it's just because i'm a girl i have to have three injections to prevent me from getting cancer. i hate injections. i've already had two, so it's my last one. on tuesday.

When celebrities feel they have the right to disrespect people (interviewers etc) just because they are famous. Case and point, this:

Don't even get me started on how RUDE Billy Bob was in this interview, or in incidents that happened afterwards.

On the other hand, I think Jian Ghomeshi (the interviwer) did an EXCELLENT job. :punk:

Omg, this is just sad to watch!:boxed:

What gave him the right to be so rude?:naughty:

I wouldn't have want to be in that interviewers shoes, but he definitely did the best he could in the situation!:roftl:

Omg, this is just sad to watch!:boxed:

What gave him the right to be so rude?:naughty:

I wouldn't have want to be in that interviewers shoes, but he definitely did the best he could in the situation!:roftl:

Yeah, I agree.

Well, nothing really. I mean...no, he was just really rude.

I am with you on that one...thank goodness I wasn't Jian Ghomeshi in that situation- I don't know how I would have dealt with it. :naughty: Ghomeshi, I thought, was more than professional and did a great job at coping with Billy Bob.

When I e-mail a company a question and they respond back with one of those "copy and paste" answers that hardly helps me out. :roftl:

Me too!!! And that happened to me yesterday! I e-mailed a bookstore on the UK asking them how much the shipping and the HP books will cost and they said: look for us on amazon and we will let you know. Why dont you just answer me on the e-mail??:sneaky2:

Me too!!! And that happened to me yesterday! I e-mailed a bookstore on the UK asking them how much the shipping and the HP books will cost and they said: look for us on amazon and we will let you know. Why dont you just answer me on the e-mail??:sneaky2:

See! That didn't help you at all. If your question was really answered by looking on Amazon, you wouldn't have e-mailed them. :naughty: I have to say, though, that those companies that truly try to help you out and give a more specific and customized answer, make up for the ones who don't.

See! That didn't help you at all. If your question was really answered by looking on Amazon, you wouldn't have e-mailed them. :naughty: I have to say, though, that those companies that truly try to help you out and give a more specific and customized answer, make up for the ones who don't.

Yes, that didnt help, cause thousand and thousand of people are selling those books, and trying to look for that store is.................. :mad3: But you are right, the bright side of this is that some people dont mind to do their job well.

I don't like walking across parking lots. :roftl:

especially when there are cars backing out :boxed:

its like a puzzle you have to solve...walk - stop - pause - wait for a car - keep walking - stop and on and on :roftl:

oh I also don't like when you wait at a cross walk (and you can be clearly seen waiting there)...and you see a car coming, assuming they will stop for you (I think its the law) and they don't stop, they don't even look at you...how do they know I was going to wait for them? :sneaky2:

especially when there are cars backing out :boxed:

its like a puzzle you have to solve...walk - stop - pause - wait for a car - keep walking - stop and on and on :roftl:

Yes, exactly! Or those cars that come speeding around the corner. :huh: