• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like when all of the ice in my drink sticks together, so that when I try and drink from the cup an iceberg comes falling onto my face. :sneaky2:

yeah or when all the ice melts and your drink is still warm :dunno:

It's a word now. :mf_rosetinted:

Unless it's a part of your job, I concur. :naughty:

I love making up words..they are funny sometimes :roftl:

but this is the dislike thread...so I'll stop talking about things I like :naughty:

I also don't like when the weather gets confusing and you don't know what to wear because you don't know if it is hot or cold ...

The end of production. I'm gonna miss all my new friends! And now what am I going to do on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday afternoons? :tears:

I know how you feel. I hate the end when you feel like your whole life has ended and you don't know what to do with yourself anymore.

The end of production. I'm gonna miss all my new friends! And now what am I going to do on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday afternoons? :tears:

I know how you feel. I hate the end when you feel like your whole life has ended and you don't know what to do with yourself anymore.

EXACTLY!! I've been involved in so many recently--one play in the middle of May, another goes up on Wednesday, and then there's a music show the week after that, so I haven't exactly felt that hole yet--but at the end of June, I'm going to kill myself :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate waking up in the morning at 6 am for Ancient French class.

I hate it when people sit on the stairs and don't even move an inch to let you go up.

I hate it when kids at school laugh at other kids just because they're different.

I hate Patrick Bruel.

I hate waiting.

And I hate Sundays. Boring.

I hate it when people sit on the stairs and don't even move an inch to let you go up.

I hate it when kids at school laugh at other kids just because they're different.

I hate waiting.

And I hate Sundays. Boring.

Hate all these too. Especially how the individuality of kids or people is something considered bad or weird or... Gah:boxed: