• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like not being able to find one episode of SNL that i want to see!!

ok, so maybe it was from 2003, but someone did upload it to youtube, but they removed it. so i search for it and i find downloads. ok, well thanks very much but i only want to watch it- which i can't without downloading it! so i click on download (some let you watch instead of saving it ) in the hope of watching it. can i ? no! all i get is a warning that it's against the law to download it! thanks for that information, i already knew that! that why i didn't download it!

:mad3:

ok, rant over :naughty:

:aah: I hate all aches :thumbdown:

I second that. I think I have arthritis.

I also don't like it when your jaw starts to hurt after you chew gum for too long, but you can't not chew it because then you'll eat and get too full and they you can't have dinner and your mother yells at you.

Yes..

I also don't like it when your jaw starts to hurt after you chew gum for too long, but you can't not chew it because then you'll eat and get too full and they you can't have dinner and your mother yells at you.

Yes..

I think I do too, but my doctor thinks it's all in my head :sneaky2:

aww :naughty::huglove:

Yes..

hahaha i like that your so right :naughty::thumb_yello: hahahahahahahahahahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: