I also second that. Except with school.

I can't get a job. WHy won't anyone hire me?!

It took me a year to find a job when I graduated highschool. Lived in a largish town but nobody wanted me.

Enjoy not having a job while it lasts, having money is nice though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that. I think I have arthritis.

I also don't like it when your jaw starts to hurt after you chew gum for too long, but you can't not chew it because then you'll eat and get too full and they you can't have dinner and your mother yells at you.

Yes..

I think I have that too...:boxed: but I think its all in my head....:naughty:

I also hate when you get an idea in your head (ex...like having arthritis or something) and you can't get the idea out and then you think like somethings wrong....then you forget and another idea comes in your head

it makes me crazy :insane::boxed::naughty:

I think I do too, but my doctor thinks it's all in my head :sneaky2:

aww :naughty::huglove:

I'm too afraid to go to the doctor. I feel like he'll laugh at me.

It took me a year to find a job when I graduated highschool. Lived in a largish town but nobody wanted me.

Enjoy not having a job while it lasts, having money is nice though.

Really? I want money though. :naughty: Although money is the root of all evil in the world. Sadly..

I think I have that too...:boxed: but I think its all in my head....:naughty:

I also hate when you get an idea in your head (ex...like having arthritis or something) and you can't get the idea out and then you think like somethings wrong....then you forget and another idea comes in your head

it makes me crazy :insane::boxed::naughty:

Yes! That happens to me all the time.

thats the joy of living in london :sneaky2: but yeah i like it :teehee: well have to or the boyfriend moans :naughty:

One day I want to spend that much on my hair, I can't say that I ever have (at one time :blush-anim-cl:). Maybe you should moan about something else he does/doesn't do. :shun:

i know :tears: but i want them to bring him back :tears:

I getchya.

The writer side in me gets annoyed with plotlines and tells me it has to be that way while the other side of me is screaming, please don't be dead! The writer's still have time to bring him back.

I don't like it when people change their attitudes when they're around someone different than their friends or something.

I had friends who did that when I was in highschool. It was very irritating. It's something I try to avoid. But I think we all do it to an extent.