• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a really boring, dull, lifeless ordinary band of men...

aka, a manband. :mf_rosetinted: (sorry if people like them here)

I generally don't like groups of men in suits who sit on stools singing really depressing cheesy songs.

(this thread makes it easier not to like things openly :naughty:)

oh right!

they are the gay-sh pretending to be tough guys :naughty:

thanks!

i thought about that...but then it would've been a good thing and people seem to dislike it :roftl:

uhmm now that confuzzles me :blink:

Westlife are a really dire boy band... but the kind of boyband who don't dance... they just sit on stools for the entire show... and the hightlight of the show ... is when they get up from said stools and sing abit more crap ... and then sit down again ... hence me falling asleep when I went to see them :thumbdown:

uhmm what's westlife? :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlife

They're a cheezy boy band. They mostly sing ballads and lots of cover versions. Ugh.

Westlife are there to make stools look interesting .... that's what I've gathered anyway :)

When you say stools, Laurel, are you meaning the stools they sit on when they sing, or the other kind of stools? :naughty:

Both work for me. :lmfao:

Edited by babspanky

- I hate lies

- I hate how some people refuse to grow up and accept life's changes and repress all their problems, pretending they don't exist

- I fookin' hate spiders

- I hate feeling trapped and how a single person can affect you so much

- I hate how I find it absurdly difficult to use text messaging on my new touch screen phone

- I hate taking make-up off (don't get me wrong, i DO take it off, just hate the process...!)

- I hate how much low self esteem I really have

- I hate how I find it difficult to trust people

- I hate being pressurised

- I hate it when people don't accept their faults, always thinking they're right

- I hate it when men whistle at me or bib me from their cars

- I hate cigarettes and their smell. Just don't even get me started on it...

- I hate how I don't entirely know where I'm going with life

- I hate overthinking and wallowing in self pity, doubt, grief, worry, anxiety, apathy and nostalgia

I think that's all for now LOL...

oh right!

they are the gay-sh pretending to be tough guys :naughty:

thanks!

no problem:naughty:

No, they don't even pretend to be tough...they don't really do...anything now that I think about it.

And they've looked just about the same as they did years ago. They are exactly like another man band called Boyzone. Funnily enough Boyzone are actually and older band...they really should have considered a name change:naughty:

Westlife are a really dire boy band... but the kind of boyband who don't dance... they just sit on stools for the entire show... and the hightlight of the show ... is when they get up from said stools and sing abit more crap ... and then sit down again ... hence me falling asleep when I went to see them :thumbdown:

:lmfao::roftl:

no problem:naughty:

No, they don't even pretend to be tough...they don't really do...anything now that I think about it.

And they've looked just about the same as they did years ago. They are exactly like another man band called Boyzone. Funnily enough Boyzone are actually and older band...they really should have considered a name change:naughty:

:lmfao::roftl:

oh...boyzone... :boxed:

now it makes sense.

thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlife

They're a cheezy boy band. They mostly sing ballads and lots of cover versions. Ugh.

When you say stools, Lauren, are you meaning the stools they sit on when they sing, or the other kind of stools? :naughty:

Both work for me. :lmfao:

Yep... both meanings could apply :lmfao:

i don't like Perfect tense! any type of it! it's not perfect at all!

it's the only tense that doesn't have a translation in my language.

i always avoid using it.

i love present tense though:mf_rosetinted: and past.

I was thinking that there's nothing I actually hate, but then I realised I actually do :naughty: I can't think of them all but so far I have come up with...

I hate chavs, I loathe them. Just seeing one pees me off. I hate their attitudes the way they act/behave, how they think they own the world, arghhhhh *spit spit spit*

I also hate when people don't respect your house. You invite them over and yes you should make them comfortable or whatever cos they're your guest, but my house is not a flipping hotel. Do not complain about my house be thankful you're even invited, do not rummage through my cupboards/drawers and whatever else, first it's just rude if you don't have permission and second how would you like it if I stuck my nose in your property? :sneaky2:

I shall come up with more :mf_rosetinted:

I also hate when people don't respect your house. You invite them over and yes you should make them comfortable or whatever cos they're your guest, but my house is not a flipping hotel. Do not complain about my house be thankful you're even invited, do not rummage through my cupboards/drawers and whatever else, first it's just rude if you don't have permission and second how would you like it if I stuck my nose in your property? :sneaky2:

I respect your house :naughty: I respect your TV (even with the annoying thing int he corner) and I respect your reclining sofa :blush-anim-cl:

God, I have too many to list right now (I am absolutely knackered), but generally speaking, I dislike/hate:

-selfishness

-rudeness

-arrogance

-ignorance

-'martyrs'

-bullies

-bad drivers

-attention seekers

I will give some specific examples later, but I have to say that I have loved so many of people's entries, and I would have quoted tons of them but my post would have taken the whole page :roftl:.

I respect your house :naughty: I respect your TV (even with the annoying thing int he corner) and I respect your reclining sofa :blush-anim-cl:

Then you are welcome at my house anytime :bow: And I despise that annoying thing in the corner of my tv as well :naughty:

I was thinking that there's nothing I actually hate, but then I realised I actually do :naughty: I can't think of them all but so far I have come up with...

I shall come up with more :mf_rosetinted:

I know, it's really annoying :thumbdown: They act as if it's their house..going into the rooms, opening drawers and such :boxed:

Then you are welcome at my house anytime :bow: And I despise that annoying thing in the corner of my tv as well :naughty:

I'll be over in 40 mins :naughty:

I had a friend once who literally opened every drawer/cupboard in my house when he came round... even in my sisters and parents rooms...so annoying yet he seemed to find it perfectly normal! :blink: I'd never do that, even at my best friends house!

I'll be over in 40 mins :naughty:

I had a friend once who literally opened every drawer/cupboard in my house when he came round... even in my sisters and parents rooms...so annoying yet he seemed to find it perfectly normal! :blink: I'd never do that, even at my best friends house!

Damn, I was going to be in bed by then :naughty:

That's just... rude. Argh that's exactly the sort of things that pee me off. And in your sibling's AND parent's room. Seriously where's the respect in that :blink:

Now that is weird! They're not the ones living in this house :blink:

Precisely!! Grrrr :mad3: