I hate it when I go to brush my teeth and a squeeze toothpaste onto my toothbrush. Then I go to run my toothbrush under the tap and sometimes the little blob of toothpaste falls off and washes down the sink. I have to then start over.

:hair:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I go to brush my teeth and a squeeze toothpaste onto my toothbrush. Then I go to run my toothbrush under the tap and sometimes the little blob of toothpaste falls off and washes down the sink. I have to then start over.

:hair:

I KNOW! :hair:

I know, so frustrating!

Especially because I'm ready to brush my teeth. So I run the tap, pass the toothbrush under, look away for a second, look down into the sink and see the toothpaste staring back at me. :lol3:

I also don't like when the toothpaste dries up and you have to pick it off the top so that the fresh toothpaste can come out :no:

YES! How many times have people done that?! TOO MANY!

Yeah - shouldn't it be like traffic?!

oh good ones susy... i agree!

I'm glad you're agreeing because after I posted this I thought I might sound too anal. :naughty:

I never know which side to walk on... in the tube stations here for example sometimes they have 'keep left' signs and sometimes it's 'keep right', but whatever it is people usually do the opposite...it#s so confusing.

Oh yeah, your traffic directions are opposite, so I would have had more consideration when walking around London. :naughty:

I don't like peope who walk down the right side of the stairs when I'm trying to go up :furious:

(the staircase at school is seperated by a metal banister, so t here's a left and right side :wink2:)

Yeah, stairs are even worse than hallways!

Well, this will be hilarious. Can't wait for your holiday here. We are supposed to walk on our left side. :wink2:

Oh, but you know I'd love to bump into you any time... :das:

When people stack their feet.

That's the only way I can think to describe it. You're just sitting at your desk in class, and you see that girl across the way just turn one of their feet so its on its side, and just plant the other foot on top of it.

Maybe I'm the only one that know what I'm talking about. But feet-stacking is a major pet peeve of mine. :naughty:

That's the only way I can think to describe it. You're just sitting at your desk in class, and you see that girl across the way just turn one of their feet so its on its side, and just plant the other foot on top of it.

Maybe I'm the only one that know what I'm talking about. But feet-stacking is a major pet peeve of mine. :naughty:

....:lmfao::floor:

That is the most amazing pet peeve I've ever heard :roftl:

Do you know what I'm talking about, though?

Does that bother you?

Yeah I know what you're talking about :lol3:

Um, not really? I don't pay attention to that :naughty: I probably do it sometimes too:blush-anim-cl:

hey! :sneaky2:

I do this thing :roftl:

Yeah I know what you're talking about :lol3:

Um, not really? I don't pay attention to that :naughty: I probably do it sometimes too:blush-anim-cl:

One of my best friends does it. It just bothers me. But I don't tell her because I would sound like some OCD-mastermind-molester thing. :naughty:

Do you know what I'm talking about, though?

Does that bother you?

It would bother me to do it to myself to my own shoes because it would make the other one dirty.

Oops sorry Laurel. I just called you Lauren.

I hate that when people don't get your name right. :naughty:

YES! I hate that too. People always call me Linda. Seriously, how hard it is to remember the difference between Linde and Linda?

Yeah! Brad Pitt! What's that all about? People say he's the most handsome man in the world!

Who are these people?

Which world? Not mine!

I can't see it at all, maybe that makes me abnormal? If so I don't care! To me he is average at best!

Brad Pitt? You can bloody well have him! Go on! Take him now!

Yes.

I also hate a lot of singers and actors, but Im too lazy to name them all.:naughty:

I don't like people who keep complaining about how horrible their life is while it's not.

Me too.

There was this girl, complaining about the fact she had her first bad grade on her report. She was like: OMG, I have a 5! On my report! Now Im gonna diiiieeee! And all this other stuff she was whining about.

I was like: Chill the f*ck out man, I have 3 bad grades on my report, and Im not gonna die either. And don't whine, there's some people who've got it a lot worse than you, man Jesus Lord.

I also hate people who swear a lot, and who say like like, a thousand times in one sentence, even though I do these 2 things myself too:naughty:

I hate being around people. school, parties ect aven people visiting and family.

If everyone on earth would just die I would be happy

That's horrible.

You want Mika to die?

------

I don't like when it stops raining. :hair: