"the weather is miserable"

How can weather be miserable? Can it feel? No!

Awww- of course the weather has feelings!! It can cry and storm and sneeze out lightning bolts.

Maybe the weather's sad- we should throw it a great big party!! Hooray! We can sing and laugh and dance in the moonlight and invite Mika and have a pinata!

:-D

I wish it would rain more here- (Orlando) all we get it heat, heat, heat. It's February, for crying out loud! Where are the sweaters?! The snow? The icicles? The silvery breath you get to see?!?

:-D

Love, Love, Triple Love,

Luna

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like going to the gym, it's boring and tedious and downright hard work. But I also don't like not going to the gym because I feel guilty about not trying to lose weight and also because I'm paying a small fortune in membership fees. I see it as a lose-lose situation. :mf_rosetinted:

I detest when there are lots of seats free on the bus and someone chooses to sit right next to you :thumbdown:

:lmfao: So true ... So true .... :wink2:

I hate it when your travelling and you get someone (complete stranger) who wants to tell you their entire lifestory .... including toilet troubles ..... :eek: normally happens when your trying to listen to your Ipod..... :thumbdown:

i hate it when you try to explain how you feel, what you want to do, and people always reply with a "yeah, but..." meaning they don't agree with you/your idea and don't allow you to spread your wings and stand on your own two feet and give you the ability to explore :thumbdown:

Grrr!!!

I hate it when people rub things in your face!! Like, MAJOR.

I hate it when people lead double lives and end up becoming two-faced.

to be continued?

I don't like:

- Natto. I wouldn't mind the strange taste or the strange smell if it wasn't for the fact that it's slimy like something I might cough up when I have a bad cold. Yuck.

- People who try to dictate what you 'should' and 'shouldn't' listen to. Last time I checked, m'dears, music was music, not a frickin' fashion contest.

- When my internet cuts out. GRAAAAHHHHH. (It actually makes me really upset, being the internet addict that I am. LOL.)

- The fact that it's pretty much impossible to laugh about something/anything without offending at least one oversensitive twat. I seriously wonder sometimes if people actively try to get offended about funny shiz because they're bored or something.

- Getting an achey behind from sitting for too long on this hard chair. Owww.

- How people accuse you of feeling sorry for yourself (or, even worse, of being 'emo') if you dare to express the slightest bit of less-than-happy emotion, and then go on to remind you that there are children starving in Africa, which obviously means that you have no right to be anything other than insanely happy because ohnoes you have money you evil evil person.

- The fact that I still don't own any Otto Dix CDs =(

And many, many other things that I couldn't be bothered to think of right now.

I hate it when your travelling and you get someone (complete stranger) who wants to tell you their entire lifestory .... including toilet troubles ..... :eek: normally happens when your trying to listen to your Ipod..... :thumbdown:

That happens to me always!!! And not only when Im travelling. That happens every single month, when I go to the doctor to have my vaccines (which I really hate too)

:lmfao: So true ... So true ....

I hate it when your travelling and you get someone (complete stranger) who wants to tell you their entire lifestory .... including toilet troubles ..... normally happens when your trying to listen to your Ipod..... :thumbdown:

Lately, that has been the story of my life!! :aah:

I REALLY need to get a car!!!

I don't like:

- People who try to dictate what you 'should' and 'shouldn't' listen to. Last time I checked, m'dears, music was music, not a frickin' fashion contest.

Same here! I get made fun of a lot because I'm black and rarely listen to rap music.:thumbdown:

I really hate it when you're on the train and when it's about to stop, people are ALREADY pressing the button for the doors to open!!

THE DOORS WILL ONLY OPEN ONCE YOU PRESS THEM IF THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHING!!!! THEY DON'T OPEN IF YOU'RE PRESSING IT AND THE BUTTONS AREN'T FLASHING!!!! OMFG!!!!! IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW?!?!?! IT'S SO ANNOYING SITTING THERE REPEATEDLY HEARING THAT CLICKING SOUND OF SOMEONE PRESSING THE BUTTON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN FECKING NEED TO!!!!!! THE DOORS WONT OPEN!!!!!

Like this one time the train literally JUST stopped moving and was waiting for the lights to flash, when this man behind me said "You can press the button you know." Then the lights flashed and I pressed it, and the doors opened, then I turned round to him and said "Only when the lights flash!" I gave him a sarcastic smile and went on my merry way.

Ha! That'll teach 'em :mf_rosetinted:

Am I really hearing the right words to this song with Taio Cruz and Tinchy Stryder ?

I am hearing I'm sorry I misleaded you, pretty lady, I'm sorry I mistreated you, pretty lady.

Am I hearing this right? Misleaded? Surely not! If so, shocking!

A whole bloody generation will grow up thinking there is such a word!!

Outrageous!

Recockulous!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0-7HTqM0k

*insert shooting-self-in-head-smiley*

Right now what I dislike the most is arsonists.

:no:

Dogs I will upset many here by saying I find them unbearable. They are smelly, needy, noisy, poo everywhere (mainly on my street, it would seem), jump up at you, try to lick you, slobber on you, moult all over you, make my eyes itch, they are expensive to keep and just not nice. Sorry again, it's my opinion. *hides from the doggie lovers*

Sadly, I agree. At least, for the dogs on my road. One day I am going to get a gun and...

I hate it when Singers are lazy,have two DVD's and only one album.

That's a little bit harsh :blink:

I don't like the fact that the name of a current hit single is 'My Life Would Suck Without You.'

It makes me want to die.

I really hate it when you're on the train and when it's about to stop, people are ALREADY pressing the button for the doors to open!!

THE DOORS WILL ONLY OPEN ONCE YOU PRESS THEM IF THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHING!!!! THEY DON'T OPEN IF YOU'RE PRESSING IT AND THE BUTTONS AREN'T FLASHING!!!! OMFG!!!!! IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW?!?!?! IT'S SO ANNOYING SITTING THERE REPEATEDLY HEARING THAT CLICKING SOUND OF SOMEONE PRESSING THE BUTTON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN FECKING NEED TO!!!!!! THE DOORS WONT OPEN!!!!!

Like this one time the train literally JUST stopped moving and was waiting for the lights to flash, when this man behind me said "You can press the button you know." Then the lights flashed and I pressed it, and the doors opened, then I turned round to him and said "Only when the lights flash!" I gave him a sarcastic smile and went on my merry way.

Ha! That'll teach 'em :mf_rosetinted:

Also, I don't like people who don't read the seat numbers on the train doors- they all stand there saying "which end is which" but don't listen even if you point the numbers out to them, as if the train company put them there for a joke or somehting). People do this at both doors then come fact to face and can't pass with all their luggage to get to their seats. The rest of us are left standing for hours.

Also, I don't like people who don't read the seat numbers on the train doors- they all stand there saying "which end is which" but don't listen even if you point the numbers out to them, as if the train company put them there for a joke or somehting). People do this at both doors then come fact to face and can't pass with all their luggage to get to their seats. The rest of us are left standing for hours.

lol!!

I hate it when people don't read!! Like at work *cinema*, we shut Box Office *where you get tickets from* during the day because it's not busy, so they can get their tickets down by retail instead, as the tills can do food AND tickets. We have signs EVERYWHERE - large AND small - saying "BUY TICKETS AT RETAIL" and people still INSIST standing by Box Office...

or sometimes they'll come down thinking they're ALLLL clever, and say to someone "hello, when are you opening Box Office because there are films people would like to see." and then the person's like, "you can buy them down here now." and then they'll say "well maybe you should put some signs up!"

*points to sign next to them*

EEJITS!

i don't like winamp's color themes.

it's like they are specially made to give you headache

they're either too bright,you can't look at,your eyes hurt or too dark you can't see the songs.:aah:

I don't like short shorts. TMI, people, TMI. Unfortunately since it's summer here they're pandemic.

Oh God, I know what you mean. Some people may as well go out in their knickers. :thumbdown:

I watched a video of Queen in the 80's last night, and John Deacon's shorts are the most miniscule things you've ever seen...they compliment his afro quite nicely...:roftl:

It annoys me when girls wear leggings as pants.

They aren't pants, and shouldn't be treated as such! It's not even warm enough outside to do be wearing them...:boxed:

...and then they complain that "it's so cold". No freaking heck, my dear.

From one girl to another, it's winter so, I put on REAL pants this morning. You could have taken the liberty to do so as well. :wink2:

It annoys me when girls wear leggings as pants.

They aren't pants, and shouldn't be treated as such! It's not even warm enough outside to do be wearing them...:boxed:

...and then they complain that "it's so cold". No freaking heck, my dear.

From one girl to another, it's winter so, I put on REAL pants this morning. You could have taken the liberty to do so as well. :wink2:

you'd make such a good mother:naughty:

i don't like the ppl who think they're smarter than they actually are.

let's face it "ain't everyone is genius or very smart"

i for one know that i'm not! i have some smart moments though,other than that i'm pretty silly and do silly things which i regret just after i do(some may call this "bravery" but it's not):lol3:

you'd make such a good mother:naughty:

Thanks. :lol3:

I hate when I have one of the worst migraines of my life and someone sets off the fire alarm that is sharp enough to poke a hole in your eardrums and it still hasn't stopped for 15 minutes.

Make it stop!!!! :shocked::boxed:

:no::tears:

*puts on shoes and runs after that person with my fist waved in angrily in the air*