• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It annoys me when girls wear leggings as pants.

They aren't pants, and shouldn't be treated as such! It's not even warm enough outside to do be wearing them...:boxed:

...and then they complain that "it's so cold". No freaking heck, my dear.

From one girl to another, it's winter so, I put on REAL pants this morning. You could have taken the liberty to do so as well. :wink2:

I agree with you !

The leggings should be woren under pants and I don't like them cuz I think they make me feel tight :badmood:

For example I need to wear them at my gym course at uni :thumbdown:

I don`t like these ****ing annoying people that won't stop talking while I'm watching the Oscars! Ugh!:furious:

For a moment I thought you meant the hosts of the show!

They are talking way to much of what is going to happen instead of what actually happens. Annoying!:roftl:

I find it extremely rude and inconsiderate when people are under the assumption that they are smarter than you, and treat you like such.

I hate people like that! :sneaky2:

I also really don't like it when people younger than me assume that they're older than me, just because I'm ridiculously short and for some reason, look like I should be in yr 8 (I'm in yr 12). And then they speak to you as if they're superior!

Other things I don't like-

- mud

- when people talk over the top of each other

- my internet speed

- people who do/say/like things just because everyone else thinks it's cool

- working at mcdonalds when the air conditioner is broken (it happened to me today. I nearly died.)

I hate people like that! :sneaky2:

I also really don't like it when people younger than me assume that they're older than me, just because I'm ridiculously short and for some reason, look like I should be in yr 8 (I'm in yr 12). And then they speak to you as if they're superior!

Oh my God, story of my life!! And it's hardly as if I have the figure, or face, of a 12 year-old, either...ahem...

I don't like this snow business. We had a few weeks where it was lovely and sunny, and now it's effing snowing again! It's SPRING! THE DAFFODILS ARE DYING! :mad3:

• 2 weeks later...
When people don't wash their hands after using the washroom. :puke: Same goes for coughing or sneezing into their hands and then touching, say, a doorknob. Or coughing on me or in my face.

I rarely wash my hands after I go to the bathroom:blush-anim-cl:

It's not like I've touched anything besides my pants and toilet paper.

..is kinda grossed out..

I HATE everyone thinking i'm year 9 at school and treating me as such.. like i'm stupid.. (i'm actaully year 11) and i HATE being called brainy.

..is kinda grossed out..

I HATE everyone thinking i'm year 9 at school and treating me as such.. like i'm stupid.. (i'm actaully year 11) and i HATE being called brainy.

:lol3:

Sorry. My friend and I just pretend to wash them :roftl:

its something my mum always enforced when i was young.. now its ingrained into me and i find the thought of leaving the bathrom without washing my hands utterly repulsive. :lol3:

congrats on 18,000 posts btw!! :punk:

Yeah, I know. I should get into the habit of doing it :naughty:

Oh wow, I didn't even know! Thank you :biggrin2:

Jeez, reaching 18,000 took forever

What a weird line of conversation. :naughty:

Um...how about the door knobs/handles, or the sink taps? And how about the fact that whomever was there before you - touching the same doors/sinks/etc - could have had heaven-knows-what all over their hands? :roftl:

What a weird line of conversation. :naughty:

Um...how about the door knobs/handles, or the sink taps? And how about the fact that whomever was there before you - touching the same doors/sinks/etc - could have had heaven-knows-what all over their hands? :roftl:

Ooh this is totally my cup of tea (topic wise). When I think about these things, I always end up caught in a never ending thought loop of 'dirty hands touch tap, hence tap is contaminated, then clean hands touch tap so they get dirty again, towel gets dirty, everything is back to dirty ' :roftl:

Ooh this is totally my cup of tea (topic wise). When I think about these things, I always end up caught in a never ending thought loop of 'dirty hands touch tap, hence tap is contaminated, then clean hands touch tap so they get dirty again, towel gets dirty, everything is back to dirty ' :roftl:

But you're not dead yet :thumb_yello:

I think I recognise this!:blush-anim-cl:

But the trick is to grab a paper towel and hold on to it until you're out of the bath room and even touch the door with it and then find some place outside the bath room to through it away!:roftl:

A minor problem...I don't think so!:naughty:

But you're not dead yet :thumb_yello:

Very true :naughty:. I guess that germs are not as bad as they paint them out to be :roftl:.

Now seriously though, apparently research shows that kids who grow up surrounded by pets and generally slightly 'dirtier' environments, have far less allergies and asthma when they are older, and their immune systems are stronger.

I think I recognise this!:blush-anim-cl:

But the trick is to grab a paper towel and hold on to it until you're out of the bath room and even touch the door with it and then find some place outside the bath room to through it away!:roftl:

A minor problem...I don't think so!:naughty:

I normally do that trick when I use public toilets :naughty:.

Very true :naughty:. I guess that germs are not as bad as they paint them out to be :roftl:.

Now seriously though, apparently research shows that kids who grow up surrounded by pets and generally slightly 'dirtier' environments, have far less allergies and asthma when they are older, and their immune systems are stronger.

That's pretty true. I was always very healthy, and then I got a job in a incredibly busy and hygenic delicatessen where we were required to wash our hands a couple of times every hour with powerful soaps, which led to me being OCD about handwashing, and I'd wash my hands every time I thought I might have touched the meat because it was so icky. Then I constantly washed them at home and everywhere I went - and my immune system suffered (it got confused) and I ended up with Crohns Disease. I won't use strong handwash soaps now. And I try to get the flu every year to boost my immune system. I had to learn to resist that cleanliness temptation.