• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when I think about it…to say you hate Mika in here is probably like committing a sin in church.:wink2:

You asked about the apples the other day and things like this, disappointments caused by Mika’s cancelling of shows and freedom to talk about it without being hated of the rest of the MFC is a part of what brought the apples together.:wink2:

She is the sweetest thing in real life!:wub2:

I know, I've met her several times!:roftl:

2lca1ib.jpgwhy thank you! You're the sweetest! I'm just a bit socially awkard :naughty:

And when I think about it…to say you hate Mika in here is probably like committing a sin in church.:wink2:

You asked about the apples the other day and things like this, disappointments caused by Mika’s cancelling of shows and freedom to talk about it without being hated of the rest of the MFC is a part of what brought the apples together.:wink2:

yep, I was highlighting the exageration

“There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate.” -{Dr. Gregory House}

btw I dislike people who uses the word "love" so often...show me some actions :cool:

Edited by greta
typossssss

I don't like...umm...

Homophbia, racism, Maths class, Wax models, favouritism, Maths class, having my picture taken, people who are fake, Maths class.....

:roftl:

You don't like Maths Class I gather ..... :wink2:

I never liked it either .... :blink: