Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... This makes me wanna go check out my first posts:teehee:

I hate mosquito bites :sneaky2:

Hehe:teehee:

Mine were just so naive, stupid and hysterical...:naughty:

Me too!

Oh, and I don't like sunburns and peeling skin afterwards:tears:

I even thought she was younger... She should be mature enough by now to not treat you that way:naughty::wink2:

That's crazy! I'd go nuts with so many sisters or siblings:aah:

Haha, it isn't as fun as it seems!:naughty:

Yeah, sometimes me and my brother get along too.

:aah:Speak soon :bye::biggrin2:

Nup, she's older. I know! She needs to grow up a little bit.

And it's hard sometimes. Well, for me it is anyways. I feel left out all the time. Amy is quite loud and gets a lot of attention, Chloe gets too much attention and Georgia is young so she gets a lot of attention. Me, I'm sort of in the middle, and get non at all.

Actually, i can't remember the last time my parents told me they love me :tears: I know they do, but it would be just nice to hear it every once in a while.

Even though I have such a big family and am around people pretty much all the time, I feel alone.

And I don't like doing rounders in the rain! :\

Nup, she's older. I know! She needs to grow up a little bit.

And it's hard sometimes. Well, for me it is anyways. I feel left out all the time. Amy is quite loud and gets a lot of attention, Chloe gets too much attention and Georgia is young so she gets a lot of attention. Me, I'm sort of in the middle, and get non at all.

Actually, i can't remember the last time my parents told me they love me :tears: I know they do, but it would be just nice to hear it every once in a while.

Even though I have such a big family and am around people pretty much all the time, I feel alone.

And I don't like doing rounders in the rain! :\

Yep, she does...

Aw:boxed::huglove: It must be hard... I don't know if I'd cope well with that, you're very strong! You should talk to your parents about it...

I don't like how MFC has become boring, difficult and full of homemade artificial issues. I wish there was a bit left of what it was two years ago. :tears:

And I wish I was here to see how it was :boxed:

If Miley Cyrus went away never to come back again, I would be a very happy person. :biggrin2:

I would be very happy too :biggrin2:

probably would be one of the best days of my life :roftl:

me too!!!!!:mad3:

Yeah, I don't understand why everyone likes them :boxed:

I don't like how MFC has become boring, difficult and full of homemade artificial issues. I wish there was a bit left of what it was two years ago. :tears:

Maybe I’m not observant enough to see the difference?:blink:

I miss our old threads of course:wub2: but hasn’t it always been a lot of strange threads about funny topics, like Mika’s body parts for example:sneaky2: well they seem to be gone at least.:naughty:

Gig threads, analysing music, planning for gifts for Mika?

You can't turn back time.....but I wish I could….sometimes…:wink2:

the weather here in the UK right now..it is too hot and too humid and impossible to sleep at night!

Hot weather is ok for 'hot' countries, I can cope with it there, but for some reason I never cope well with it here :sneaky2:.