Daniella92

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened today? : ( something bad?

YES :sad:

boy i like said hi to my bff which he even didn't meet,and he just passed next to me without hi,and we met,and we text and...:no:

-----------

Serbian Prof. ... i laughed and she said me.."Daniela ne krevelji se" (it's like very bad word for "dont make that kinda faces")and i really didnt ,she just love to..insult me....few months ago she told me that she always tho im "najveca alapaca u razredu,,nemoj da se naljutis"(the bigest ..like stupid girl in class)

i wanna die :tears:

next time,i'll throw sth at her,i swear :chair:

YES :sad:

boy i like said hi to my bff which he even didn't meet,and he just passed next to me without hi,and we met,and we text and...:no:

-----------

Serbian Prof. ... i laughed and she said me.."Daniela ne krevelji se" (it's like very bad word for "dont make that kinda faces")and i really didnt ,she just love to..insult me....few months ago she told me that she always tho im "najveca alapaca u razredu,,nemoj da se naljutis"(the bigest ..like stupid girl in class)

i wanna die :tears:

next time,i'll throw sth at her,i swear :chair:

I hate when teachers do that! I never do nothing and they are looking at me like a murder! I feel you, but you dont have to die, you have a life ahead of you and you have to ignore them! I know, its not so easy, but hope you feel better!

I hate when teachers do that! I never do nothing and they are looking at me like a murder! I feel you, but you dont have to die, you have a life ahead of you and you have to ignore them! I know, its not so easy, but hope you feel better!

i know,u r totally right...i guess it will pass soon :huh:

tnx :flowers2:

I'd sue him :P no, you are welcome!

I know, It's not a very good advice... I never give good advices hehe

:roftl: it's fine...I can just except that and over it and start no to care bout what she says,think that's the only good thing i can possibly do...

A way of "slapping her in the face" is if you study and get the highest grade in the class! I did that to a portuguese and then with a math teacher, it worked REALLY well! Afterwards, they totally changed and started treating me as the 'teacher's pet' and I was completely indifferent, it felt gooood!

Sue her lol, I know, we cant :P but you cant ignore her anyway...

right:cool:

A way of "slapping her in the face" is if you study and get the highest grade in the class! I did that to a portuguese and then with a math teacher, it worked REALLY well! Afterwards, they totally changed and started treating me as the 'teacher's pet' and I was completely indifferent, it felt gooood!

BUT i staded and had EVERYTHING right on test,and she gave me B just bcs she hates me :thumbdown:

Oh god... did you try to POLITELY talk to her about it? Something like "I'm sorry, but could you please take a look at my test" And it's better if you show her other people's answers to compare with yours.

I tried,not SO politely,,,but it's noisy so i had to speak a bit louder but she keeps telling that i am not right and i am ..

I tried,not SO politely,,,but it's noisy so i had to speak a bit louder but she keeps telling that i am not right and i am ..

lol! I get what you mean... so just ignore her. Almost zero percent of students succeed in fighting a teacher or professor for whatever reason.