School ANTIfan club

Daniella92

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't die :D

I have lots of HW too,BUT i won't do them..i won't ,i hate doing them...and and how can i do sth what i do not know?! ...........USELESS school :thumbdown:

ugg. yesterday i wrote over 10 pages!!!!!!

i have to do HW!

i have all A's in my class luckily right now, and have to keep it there.

O M G :biggrin2 2day...i had wonderful day at school :wub2::yay: so much fun :das

hope 2morrow'll be the same..but it's never the same tho :boxed:

Aww any reason in particular?:das:

Mine was bloody awful, and had to go to some meetings because I represent my class:thumbdown: They were so boring:naughty: Though teachers are much nicer outside of classes! I'll have to tell my classmates tomorrow how it was.. They say we're the worst class in the 9th grade, and that most teachers don't want us. What a bad reputation eh?:roftl:

Tomorrow we're going to a field trip, going to Lisbons' downtown to visit an arts university... We asked our teachers to do so, we've already been in a medical university, we can get the idea of how each career and studies are.

I'm soo glad we don't have classes the whole day!

I'm glad to hear it!

yup... tnx :D

Aww any reason in particular?

Mine was bloody awful, and had to go to some meetings because I represent my class They were so boring Though teachers are much nicer outside of classes! I'll have to tell my classmates tomorrow how it was.. They say we're the worst class in the 9th grade, and that most teachers don't want us. What a bad reputation eh?

Tomorrow we're going to a field trip, going to Lisbons' downtown to visit an arts university... We asked our teachers to do so, we've already been in a medical university, we can get the idea of how each career and studies are.

I'm soo glad we don't have classes the whole day!

just some boys cheered it up:das:

hahahahahaha :roftl: woo hoo bad reputation is still a reputation :naughty:

wwwoooog,wonderfulllllll:wub2:

and NO CLASSES HOLE DAY?!:shocked: best!:punk:

xx

sounds cool : D good for you!

Thanks!

yup... tnx :D

just some boys cheered it up:das:

hahahahahaha :roftl woo hoo bad reputation is still a reputation :naughty:

wwwoooog,wonderfulllllll:wub2

and NO CLASSES HOLE DAY?!:shocked best!:punk

xx

Ooh lala:das:

Haha yep:roftl:

Yes!:punk:

My school had a two-hour delay today because of non-existant fog. I wasn't up, but apparently, there was no point to the delay because no one saw any fog. Sleeping in was nice, but I didn't really want a delay because we had classes that we don't normally have on a Wednesday.

My school had a two-hour delay today because of non-existant fog. I wasn't up, but apparently, there was no point to the delay because no one saw any fog. Sleeping in was nice, but I didn't really want a delay because we had classes that we don't normally have on a Wednesday.

you get days delayed for fog?!?!

we will have fog where you cant even see anything, and we have to go!!!

yup,welcome :naughty:

btw. i need some help:sad: in english...test tomorrow and i dunno how to translate these multi part verbs:boxed:

sniff at-

drop off-

take in-

go up to-

start off-

and

rung up- ?

Hmmm I dunno actually:boxed:

Hrrg, school's tomorrow.. Have two exams this week and I haven't started studying, I don't feel like it:tears: