New Pics! Mika at Grammy After-Party 8 February 2009

Miro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kardasian Girls, Rose who the hell are these people you keep mentioning? Yet you don't know Cheryl Cole???

Well her hairs a bit darker and big, so it threw me a bit.

The Kardasians are the daughters of the guy who helped defend OJ Simpson, they have a reality show on E!News channel. I don't watch it but I've seen the trailers.

Aaaah, I didn't think he liked X Factor either, but maybe I was wrong.

It says nothing about him being a fan :naughty:

Maybe she's a fan of him?

People don't have to like each other to take a picture together, though. The photographer probably caught them near each other and asked them to pose.

Well her hairs a bit darker and big, so it threw me a bit.

The Kardasians are the daughters of the guy who helped defend OJ Simpson, they have a reality show on E!News channel. I don't watch it but I've seen the trailers.

Well that's why I have never heard of them then, I couldn't be less interested E news channel programmes. News! I don't think so!

Kardasian Girls, Rose who the hell are these people you keep mentioning? Yet you don't know Cheryl Cole???

Cheryl Cole is a member of Girls Aloud, a very successful "girl" band here in the UK. She's married to Ashley Cole, England footballer (don't know which club he plays for) and is a judge on the X factor.

If I were a guy I would fancy her for sure.

I can't believe no one knows her!

She was pictured in the UK tabloids a few days ago, flying out to LA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Aloud

Thanks Babs, Girls Aloud aren't much known here in Brazil even less to know the name of every member of the group :bleh:

Cheryl Cole is a member of Girls Aloud, a very successful "girl" band here in the UK. She's married to Ashley Cole, England footballer (don't know which club he plays for) and is a judge on the X factor.

Get it right Babs, they are THE most successful girlband of all time!

According to this programme the other night:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think the Spice Girls might have something to say about that!!! LOL!

It says nothing about him being a fan :naughty:

Maybe she's a fan of him?

People don't have to like each other to take a picture together, though. The photographer probably caught them near each other and asked them to pose.

But he didn't ask him to 'apple' pose :sneaky2::naughty:

Get it right Babs, they are THE most successful girlband of all time!

According to this programme the other night:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think the Spice Girls might have something to say about that!!! LOL!

Who said that? Maybe they were referring to the amount of hits they've had?

I think Girls Aloud have had a lot more.

Well, well, at last some movement... Thanks everybody for the pics and the education :naughty: (I would have never guessed who that beautiful yet dreadly dressed girl was), you're always tops:thumb_yello: To be honest, I hardly log in lately, too many things in real life and too little happening in the Mikaworld, so it feels really good to at least see some of him, showing up is also part of the bussiness, but NOT the only part, Mika:sneaky2: I really hope the album comes out soon, for our sake and for his as well.

Who said that? Maybe they were referring to the amount of hits they've had?

I think Girls Aloud have had a lot more.

In worldwide terms, The Spice Girls would be more successful, sold more records, but UK and Europe Girls Aloud might have the edge on them.

Nor can I :shocked: Believe nobody recognized her I mean. I've just been reading the thread and shouting IT'S CHERYL COLE IT'S CHERYL COLE!! at everyone!

She's obviously not the megastar she thinks she is :naughty:.

I don't mind her actually..can't say the same for her hapless husband (he plays for Chelsea, Babs :naughty:)

20061024-Girls.Aloud.by.Marie.Claire.HQ.02.th.jpg

This is a really old picture, maybe from 2002 or something.

I have to say I like Girls Aloud. Quite a lot. I wish I had daughters so I could take them to a concert.

Do I need an excuse? :blink: Nah!

Edited by babspanky

Looks like the pics with Cheryl and Akon are from another dinner

"Recording Artists Mika and Cheryl Cole attend UMG Chairman Doug Morris' Annual Grammy Awards Viewing Dinner at The Palm on February 8, 2009 in Los Angeles, California."

"Recording Artists Mika and Cheryl Cole attend UMG Chairman Doug Morris' Annual Grammy Awards Viewing Dinner at The Palm on February 8, 2009 in Los Angeles, California."

So is that where all the people who aren't invited go to watch it?:naughty:

Akon?:blink:

are there pics of mika with akon?

Edited by dilek
stupid grammer mistakes! grrrrr!