Funniest mika moments

we all know we've done something crazy before. Something we wudn't have done if we didnt like mika. Lets share them and see whats each of us have done.

i think it would be funny...... :roftl:

ill start...

i was in HMV before christmas and i'd been looking for the Parc Des Princes dvd for a bout 2 weeks. We were in Manchester and i had been told i had to wait til christmas to recieve the dvd :(

I was looking through the shop and sort of saw the dvd out of the corner of my eye. It was there! among the music dvds!

it was the first time i'd seen it and i think i stood in the middle of the shop with my mouth open! It was beautiful.:mf_lustslow:

anyway, i walked over and there were about 7 dvds on the rack. I picked them all up and was walking round the shop holding all the mika dvds i could find! I must of looked a right sight cause i nearly walked out of the shop with them all in my hand! :roftl:

i scare myself sometimes! :naughty:

can anyone beat that?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know we've done something crazy before. Something we wudn't have done if we didnt like mika. Lets share them and see whats each of us have done.

i think it would be funny...... :roftl:

ill start...

i was in HMV before christmas and i'd been looking for the Parc Des Princes dvd for a bout 2 weeks. We were in Manchester and i had been told i had to wait til christmas to recieve the dvd

I was looking through the shop and sort of saw the dvd out of the corner of my eye. It was there! among the music dvds!

it was the first time i'd seen it and i think i stood in the middle of the shop with my mouth open! It was beautiful.

anyway, i walked over and there were about 7 dvds on the rack. I picked them all up and was walking round the shop holding all the mika dvds i could find! I must of looked a right sight cause i nearly walked out of the shop with them all in my hand! :roftl:

i scare myself sometimes! :naughty:

can anyone beat that?

omg :roftl::roftl:

i can't beat that. :no:

although, i used to sit in my form room and turn my cd right up and sing along whilst dancing around. all the girls stared at e and called me crazy. they all ask me if i only listen to Mika.:naughty: