:blink:

Ok,thanks

And what about my first question?

do you think these small gigs will be the secret gigs?

It's what we fear because of the secret ness about it!:blink:

You know according to the first post in this thread and what the Mika team had to say about it later!

But we don’t know…everything is possible.:wink2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what about my first question?

do you think these small gigs will be the secret gigs?

My prediction is that he will do a short acoustic tour at smaller venues and they won't be secret. He may do other gigs here and there that are secret as a special promo.

Lily Allen has been doing a few secret gigs that have been organized by MySpace but she's also touring and playing regular announced gigs at the same time.

I think bab was just joking with you by the way. :wink2:

He did one in Manchester, there used to be an interview in You Tube but I can't find it right now!

It was along time ago!

Okay!:roftl:

I don't think you get to see so much then though!:naughty:

It was June 07 and it must be here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13931

If you go down the list and look for TBA gig Manchester.

This was a secret gig.

Yes, I know I saw that a long time ago.

But what I didn't got is;did people had to buy tickets maybe weeks before and maybe that they knew in witch city the gig would be and only didn't know the exact place and hour or did they know nothing at all till the last hour or so?

I have no idea...but I think that they will be separate. Or at least I hope so!!! If he only does small 'secret' gigs I will be seriously pissed off :naughty:

Yes, June 07. I applied but never got tickets :thumbdown:

I hope so too,but I start to worry that maybe the date on that Dublin gig

is been taking away because it's a secret gig. That's why I've been asking this questions

My prediction is that he will do a short acoustic tour at smaller venues and they won't be secret. He may do other gigs here and there that are secret as a special promo.

Lily Allen has been doing a few secret gigs that have been organized by MySpace but she's also touring and playing regular announced gigs at the same time.

I think bab was just joking with you by the way. :wink2:

I know she was joking but it didn't made me smarter:naughty:

Yes, I know I saw that a long time ago.

But what I didn't got is;did people had to buy tickets maybe weeks before and maybe that they knew in witch city the gig would be and only didn't know the exact place and hour or did they know nothing at all till the last hour or so?

No it was arranged by Vodafone. It was free. You had to apply for tickets and if you won you were sent a barcode by text.

On the day of the gig I can't remember what time, you were sent another text telling you where and when the gig was.

I think they did say it was in Manchester, but not the time or place, you had to wait for the second text on the day.

Then you had to go to the place and have your barcode text scanned to prove you had entry.

There weren't that many people there.

No it was arranged by Vodafone. It was free. You had to apply for tickets and if you won you were sent a barcode by text.

On the day of the gig I can't remember what time, you were sent another text telling you where and when the gig was.

I think they did say it was in Manchester, but not the time or place, you had to wait for the second text on the day.

Then you had to go to the place and have your barcode text scanned to prove you had entry.

ok, thank you.:wub2:

this time you did, make me (a little) smarter:naughty:

Edited by Moonlightchild

That's the problem when it a gig exclusive to a phone network, I was ticked off by the T Mobile one.

I registered, but never got a ticket, even though I have been a customer for 5 years!

Yeah, I believe that, cause they didn't pick me so they probably did it to many others too :roftl:

But it was all very very silly really in Manchester....as they kept is SO quiet.....and issued so few tickets...that ultimatetly they didn't end up with many people there at all...and about an hour before 'opened it up' to others...by which time it was far too late for most MFCers to travel:shocked: A complete mess really. But of course, fantastic for those of us that were lucky enough to be there:mf_lustslow:. Except Bab of course. 'Cos she's not bothered. She was just passing so thought she would drop in. Killed an hour.:thumb_yello:

But it was all very very silly really in Manchester....as they kept is SO quiet.....and issued so few tickets...that ultimatetly they didn't end up with many people there at all...and about an hour before 'opened it up' to others...by which time it was far too late for most MFCers to travel:shocked: A complete mess really. But of course, fantastic for those of us that were lucky enough to be there:mf_lustslow:. Except Bab of course. 'Cos she's not bothered. She was just passing so thought she would drop in. Killed an hour.:thumb_yello:

Well, I hope that they learnt their lesson for next time then :roftl:

A little lesson from Adele yesterday...

She announced an April 29th gig in Toronto. Which gives Mika another month to faff around without "cutting it too close" to announce a May 28th gig.

She sent out a presale notice 3 minutes after they went on sale. Which was also 3 minutes after I'd paid a $100 premium to purchase crappier tickets through the venue's presale. :sneaky2:

She announced an April 29th gig in Toronto. Which gives Mika another month to faff around without "cutting it too close" to announce a May 28th gig.

She sent out a presale notice 3 minutes after they went on sale. Which was also 3 minutes after I'd paid a $100 premium to purchase crappier tickets through the venue's presale. :sneaky2:

:huglove:

there's always something worse, they say.

i hope we WON'T see the worse HERE.

:sneaky2:

This is absolutely crazy!:shocked:

But, but...it's things like this I fear when it comes to Mika's, (and "his team's") way in handling things that needs organisation...

"The best way to predict what the future will be like is to look at what has happened in the past..." a free quote from Dr Phil!:

naughty:

This really does sound like something that Team M could achieve :roftl:. Paris competition, anyone? :naughty:

Oh God. I totally forgot about that! :lol3:

How could you, it was epic! :roftl:. You know, he told Rose and I about the competition at the end of May, so it's not like it was a last minute thought...We didn't want to tell anyone about it just in case it all went wrong and ended up being nothing, so not to get people's hopes up.

How right we were :roftl:.

How could you, it was epic! :roftl:. You know, he told Rose and I about the competition at the end of May, so it's not like it was a last minute thought...We didn't want to tell anyone about it just in case it all went wrong and ended up being nothing, so not to get people's hopes up.

How right we were :roftl:.

We know so well by now :naughty:

"soon" means 5 days or more

"top of the week" means "never"

etc.

Sad. :rolls_eyes: