That's cracking!:roftl:

Had me in stitches, you looked like you were really going for it, and was that Bianca you turned the camera to? She looked liked she was wetting herself laughing!

Did you not go up and ask James if he'd seen Mika, that would have been funny!:naughty:

Yeah that was Bianca, we were all crying with laughter but totally into the fangurly role:roftl:

James is an *ss he's not even coming out. Well not surprised because those people were crazy! And one security guy said only Mickey Mouse Bands came out the greet their fans. So I guess our boy is a Mickey Mouse Band:naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was Bianca, we were all crying with laughter but totally into the fangurly role:roftl:

James is an *ss he's not even coming out. Well not surprised because those people were crazy! And one security guy said only Mickey Mouse Bands came out the greet their fans. So I guess our boy is a Mickey Mouse Band:naughty:

You should tweet that to Mika, and see what happens:naughty:

You should tweet that to Mika, and see what happens:naughty:

Noooo! What if he doesn't want to be a mickey mouse band and doesn't want to meet us because of that.:blink:

Noooo! What if he doesn't want to be a mickey mouse band and doesn't want to meet us because of that.:blink:

Good point!

Ingie, scratch that!

That's cracking!:roftl:

Had me in stitches, you looked like you were really going for it, and was that Bianca you turned the camera to? She looked liked she was wetting herself laughing!

Did you not go up and ask James if he'd seen Mika, that would have been funny!:naughty:

:floor: it was so much fun and yes that was me!:aah:

And the best part is: I'm going to see Morrison for real at a show on Pinkpop, the music festival I'm about to go to now.:roftl:

And the best part is: I'm going to see Morrison for real at a show on Pinkpop, the music festival I'm about to go to now.:roftl:

Have a great time.

Are you going to be fangurly there too?

Or are you saving that for Amsterdam?:wink2::naughty:

It was the best Mika show I've ever been to:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just to get our fangurly moment, we joined the James Morisson fans and it was hilarious. If you thought we were bad, you should see them:roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJtteBnC6AY&feature=channel_page

:lmfao: One of the best night ever!

I miss you girls and James so much.:naughty:

MFC is tame compared to those fans though, they even sang his songs to the window thinking he was still in the venue.:blink::roftl:

:lmfao: One of the best night ever!

I miss you girls and James so much.:naughty:

MFC is tame compared to those fans though, they even sang his songs to the window thinking he was still in the venue.:blink::roftl:

They were totally out of their mind. Mika should be glad he has us:roftl:

They were totally out of their mind. Mika should be glad he has us:roftl:

Yes, because after all we were completely normal that day especially.

We need a gig review thread, just uploaded pics but I'm afraid to post them. :teehee:

...Actually, maybe we don't need the thread now that I think of it.:freak:

:loco:

pinkpop? isn't that the same festival that niki27 is going to?

It was the best Mika show I've ever been to:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just to get our fangurly moment, we joined the James Morisson fans and it was hilarious. If you thought we were bad, you should see them:roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJtteBnC6AY&feature=channel_page

BAHAHA!! :lmao:

omg you guys are so funny :roftl: I can't believe you pretended to be James Morrisson fans hahaha! :lmfao:

I wish I could have been there!

BAHAHA!! :lmao:

omg you guys are so funny :roftl: I can't believe you pretended to be James Morrisson fans hahaha! :lmfao:

I wish I could have been there!

We totally blended in:roftl: Btw, from what I've seen of the Olympia Theatre, it's really nice, so Mika could play there:naughty:

We totally blended in:roftl: Btw, from what I've seen of the Olympia Theatre, it's really nice, so Mika could play there:naughty:

This part definitely needs to be quoted :fisch::naughty:

Ye are MAD, but I love it :roftl:

The vlog is dooone! Will upload it in a sec! Yaah!:roftl:

Yay! If the first video is anything to go by it should be quite interesting :naughty:

Where is ittttt?:mf_rosetinted:

Patieeent womaaaan it is uploading as we speaaak:mf_rosetinted:

This part definitely needs to be quoted :fisch::naughty:

Ye are MAD, but I love it :roftl:

Yay! If the first video is anything to go by it should be quite interesting :naughty:

We went identity mad, pulled a Billy Brown and had chicken. It's amazing:mf_rosetinted: