Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Didn't he have that same choir for Happy Ending as well? I remember he said something about it in some Scandinavian TV interview (he wore a cardigan-like thingy with high recognition value and also talked about the non-Boyzone song there)...

Or is it just me imagining things again? :blink:

The choir from the Oh Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack, right...?

Do you have a link to the initerview you're talking about?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The choir from the Oh Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack, right...?

he mentions that in DVD,no?

Do you have a link to the initerview you're talking about?

He looked like he was ready to jump in quickly if Mika pressed any wrong buttons, to me!

i agree. i think he just showed mika which button to press for what,before they started recording the vid. and was waiting there just in case he forgets it:naughty:

Oh My God!!!! Sounds brilliant :wub2: and he looks so tired, poor baby :huglove:

I am so excited !!!!!!!! :boing:

He looks tired you're right, but also perfectly conscious of his amazing music :wink2:

He's proud of himself and I'm so proud of him :punk: He's still so young :blush-anim-cl:

*screams and runs around in circles*

christine?? it's the first time i see you so excited!!!

I think this is something we all very much needed:naughty:

I can imagine Mika stalking us right now, smiling even wider after reading our responses:roftl:

no.... he wouldn't do that! :naughty:

Seconded, you are so right hun. The flamboyant, unpredictable, talented bastard. Am I allowed to say that here?

no, but go ahead anyways

Moments like these remind me why I consider the MFC as my family again:wub2:

I love you all:mf_lustslow:

awwwwwwww you are so sweet! :mf_lustslow:

@ dilek:

Yeah, he does. That's where I know it from! Thanks!

When you put your reply in my reply, I freaked out because I didn't rememeber typing that. :naughty:

I really think I need to lie down. Losing the sense of spelling correctly, not sure if I'm typing what I'm typing, getting headaches, feeling queasy.

Thanks Mika, you made me have a stroke.:sneaky2:

:bye:

Seconded, you are so right hun. The flamboyant, unpredictable, talented bastard. Am I allowed to say that here?

I'm sure that he'd be proud to hear you say that :naughty: He calls himself a bastard so hey, fair game!

we are one big happy family again!!!!!!!!

*throws around lollipops*

Ok, let me stop you right here :sneaky2: No more lollipops, rainbows, circus and marshmallows. This is the New Era. :naughty:

I feel like I've given birth to him, I'm thát proud of him:roftl:

I think that you may find that physically impossible :naughty:

14389497te3.jpg

How evil does Mika look here, and how unimpressed the Luke dude? :lmfao:

He looks tired you're right, but also perfectly conscious of his amazing music :wink2:

conciousness???

oh yeah! that annoying time between naps:naughty:

@ dilek:

Yeah, he does. That's where I know it from! Thanks!

When you put your reply in my reply, I freaked out because I didn't rememeber typing that. :naughty:

i knew something was wrong with that quote,sorry:naughty:

bye!

You know Mika not shaving is not a sign that he's tired. Why does everyone fret over him like mother hens every time he shows his face in public? He looks fine!

Sorry I am overwrought with all the excitement. :roftl:

You have the right to be! I haven't seen you so excited in God knows how long!! And I don't think he looks tired at all - look at the energy he has!

You know Mika not shaving is not a sign that he's tired. Why does everyone fret over him like mother hens every time he shows his face in public? He looks fine!

because I am a hen maybe? :blink:

come on, he's sleepy, you can't deny that :naughty:

I was actually looking at the big dark shadows under his eyes in the first photo with the choir.

I don't know that he shaves that much in his down time, except to go to Grammy afterparties and KP gigs:naughty:

He looks gorgeous in the video.

When he talks excitedly and proudly about his music something lights up inside him and makes him sooo gorgeous...:wub2:.sorry for the fangurl moment but it had to be said!

:mf_lustslow:

It's okay, it's good to be in fangurl mode tonight:wink2:

I was actually looking at the big dark shadows under his eyes in the first photo with the choir.

I don't know that he shaves that much in his down time, except to go to Grammy afterparties and KP gigs:naughty:

Oh you mean that really intense stare? I just thought he was concentrating and poor lighting LOL

This is being written by moi and Celine (aka violetsky).

WE FREAKING LOVE THE VLOG!! THOSE SONGS ARE SO CATCHY. WE'RE JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN TO IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :wub2: WE'RE SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW ALBUM. WE WANT IT NOW NOW NOW :wub2:

He looks gorgeous in the video.

When he talks excitedly and proudly about his music something lights up inside him and makes him sooo gorgeous...:wub2:.sorry for the fangurl moment but it had to be said!

:mf_lustslow:

No I agree. All of these blogs and vlogs about arty stuff just don't do it for me, give me the man and his music!