Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

god, I still recall the mad lyrics we had put together for some of SITM, when mika had not yet published official lyrics for his songs.. :roftl:

Mika published official lyrics for his songs?

NOW, I hear not giving up when you're young and you want some.
I hear come from, not giving up when you are young and you want some

I also hear these lyrcs :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 'Life in Cartoon Motion songbook'; I don't know if it's a official product, but the LICM lyrics are in it.

I like the guessing about lyrics; it's funny to read them. Although I must admit, I'm happy there are a lot of English speaking people on here. English is my second language, and then it's way harder to hear and understand what he's singing.

When we get the official lyrics by the time the album comes out, we can laugh a lot :roftl:

I have a 'Life in Cartoon Motion songbook'; I don't know if it's a official product, but the LICM lyrics are in it.

I like the guessing about lyrics; it's funny to read them. Although I must admit, I'm happy there are a lot of English speaking people on here. English is my second language, and then it's way harder to hear and understand what he's singing.

When we get the official lyrics by the time the album comes out, we can laugh a lot :roftl:

But I’ve been told the lyrics in the book aren’t always the correct lyrics!

There have been so many discussions about what he is actually singing on the LICM, and I agree it’s fun! Sometimes don’t even the native English speaker quite get what he’s singing!:wink2:

Perhaps we’ll never know the truth!:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

No,it isn't(or wasn't...),i explain:when i met him at colmar,foir aux vins,august 2007,i wanted an autograph on it,because i just receive it..he was in a car,with her sister,and just told her:"hé,look that,what is it...."

and to me:"can i take it?yes,of course,i give you after..but i have to take information about that" :roftl:

that's was so fun and we laught about it because i learned him he have a songsbook:naughty:!

So good memories,thanks to talk about it,they come again,after almost 2years....:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

No,it isn't(or wasn't...),i explain:when i met him at colmar,foir aux vins,august 2007,i wanted an autograph on it,because i just receive it..he was in a car,with her sister,and just told her:"hé,look that,what is it...."

and to me:"can i take it?yes,of course,i give you after..but i have to take information about that" :roftl:

that's was so fun and we laught about it because i learned him he have a songsbook:naughty:!

So good memories,thanks to talk about it,they come again,after almost 2years....:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::naughty:

But I’ve been told the lyrics in the book aren’t always the correct lyrics!

There have been so many discussions about what he is actually singing on the LICM, and I agree it’s fun! Sometimes don’t even the native English speaker quite get what he’s singing!:wink2:

Perhaps we’ll never know the truth!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, you're right: When I compare those lyrics with the lyrics from the cd, I see quite some differences.

But I don't mind, I just mumble something :bleh::wink2:

do you mean some peolpe could think it wans't true??:roftl:

i can't lie:thumb_yello:

Whahaha, funny story, never heard it before :roftl:

I'd go for "who doesn't lie to become..." or at a push "who doesn't lie to belong"

I hear "become" but I can't understand what "who doesn't lie to become" means

OFFICIAL stuck in the middle lyrics http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5920

Stuck In The Middle Lyrics! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13970&highlight=lyrics

OFFICIAL stuck in the middle lyrics http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5920

Stuck In The Middle Lyrics! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13970&highlight=lyrics

I'm quite sure it is become not as "to come into existence" but as "to undergo change or development" instead...:thumb_yello:

But native speakers can elucidate u better...:wink2:

Edited by willywonka

I'd go for "who doesn't lie to become..." or at a push "who doesn't lie to belong"

Yes, I also hear "who doesn't lie to become" :original:

As I understand it, it means: who doesn't lie to get what they want...or similar.

yes, the japanese version of LICM (official obviously) has a booklet which contains besides also the lyrics to all the album songs, including SITM.

so official lyrics is an appropriate definition. :wink2:

I always heared "Who doesn't liiike to be-come ah ah ah..."

It doesn't make sense but neither did "Fork out my daylight" and I heard that too :wink2:

Yep, I think "fork" is not a verb...is it????

Native speakers we need some help, i'm just an humble translator...

I'm quite sure it is become not as "to come into existence" but as "to undergo change or development" instead...:thumb_yello:

But native speakers can elucidate u better...:wink2:

Yes, I also hear "who doesn't lie to become" :original:

As I understand it, it means: who doesn't lie to get what they want...or similar.

Thanks .... but the word I can't understand here is "LIE" .. in the sense of "telling a lie" or "remaining" or.... a synonym pls?

Edited by mari62