Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

of course. every forum needs a slug appreciation thread, i don't see why we didn't have one before now.

Agreed and agreed! :punk:

is this thread wiring on the zoological side..? :blink:

I hate insects, but I don't mind slugs.

Just an appreciation thread for slugs I think :wink2:

And no doubt another :ot: thread in the near future (about an hours time:naughty:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed and agreed! :punk:

Just an appreciation thread for slugs I think :wink2:

And no doubt another :ot: thread in the near future (about an hours time:naughty:)

i love off topic :clap:

i can go off topic again and tell you all about how the rain mutilated mika today.

OK :lol3: its not that interesting.

it was raining today where i live. bucketing down. and under normal circumstances i cannot shove my english folder into my bag, and so i carried it outside. and it got so wet that is swelled up and ruined all my mika pictures glued on the front, and people who normally never notice my folder were going "OMG who is that mutilated guy" when it was obviously water damage..

OK :lol3: its not that interesting.

it was raining today where i live. bucketing down. and under normal circumstances i cannot shove my english folder into my bag, and so i carried it outside. and it got so wet that is swelled up and ruined all my mika pictures glued on the front, and people who normally never notice my folder were going "OMG who is that mutilated guy" when it was obviously water damage..

Aaaaaaaaaaaw!

Poor Mika!

Are you going to hold a funeral for all your pics or do you think they might just be ok?

Where did you get Mika pictures from anyway?

I've seen TWO Mika articles in NZ!

Aaaaaaaaaaaw!

Poor Mika!

Are you going to hold a funeral for all your pics or do you think they might just be ok?

Where did you get Mika pictures from anyway?

I've seen TWO Mika articles in NZ!

well, i was considering doing that, but then i'll have to buy a whole new folder. on second note, maybe i'll steal one from my dads office. :naughty:

i printed them off the computer on photo paper.

thats better than me!! i remember reading a article on mika in one of my friends girly mags in 07. it was talking about grace kelly and mika.

I want him to post a new blog just to move the Blackall Project one down... those slugs are creeping me out.

At first I always liked seeing the latest edition of the Blackall Project when I refreshed the page but after a week it gets annoying. Also he said he would be "writing soon"...whatever that means. :mf_rosetinted:

Why don’t you stop looking at it?:roftl:

And now you will tell me it’s because you don’t want to miss when he’s writing again…don’t worry…just follow this thread…:naughty:

Okay you have to wade through slugs and cows sometimes but most of the time it's very funny reading!:wub2:

:shocked:

I think we all would if we were left in a field!! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

:naughty:

they are worth about $2000 apeice.

you have to like them.

I was just kidding; I have all the respect in the world for cows!:thumb_yello:

But growing up in a city I really didn't came close to one until just a couple of years ago when I was visiting a farm.

I saw a really funny thing that made me think about cows in a quite different way.

They had a dog on the farm and this dog was so annoying for the cows, chasing them and barking at them all the time, he was the kind of dog who was supposed to keep the animals together…I don’t remember the word for it.

One day the farmer took the dog in to the cow’s field in a leash and the cows took advantage of the situation and started to chase him…I almost couldn’t believe my eyes…it was really sweet and funny to see cows take revenge in a dog!:naughty:

I live in a farmhouse - so I have lots of spiders, and mice!!

I don't mind the spiders - but always know where they are as

every so often I hear a loud scream - and I know my oldest

daughter has just seen one!! :roftl: They also keep the midges

down here as well!! :naughty:

I've got something in common with your daughter. :mf_rosetinted:

haha yes.. we have a whole lot of heifers (cows too young to be milked yet0 on our farm, and they love playing with out labrador.. one moment they are chasing the dog, then next he is chasing them, and they're just playing a game :naughty:

but yes, cows love to take revenge. you gotta be careful sometimes.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:aah:

awh, c'mon, spiders are legend.

ugh, mice are bearable, but i cannot STAND rats. *shudders* i saw this monster of a rat in the kitchen the other night. it was over 30cm long including the tail..... ugh. thank god for my cat.

haha yes.. we have a whole lot of heifers (cows too young to be milked yet0 on our farm, and they love playing with out labrador.. one moment they are chasing the dog, then next he is chasing them, and they're just playing a game :naughty:

but yes, cows love to take revenge. you gotta be careful sometimes.

I didn't know that!

I got the impression that they are actually smart animals!:thumb_yello:

Have you seen the movie Charlotte's web?

:roftl: My younger daughter usually deals with them unless they

are too big!! :naughty:

ugh, mice are bearable, but i cannot STAND rats. *shudders* i saw this monster of a rat in the kitchen the other night. it was over 30cm long including the tail..... ugh. thank god for my cat.

I have not seen any rats here - but my friend cornered one on a staircase

as he was going up and just came upon it - because it was cornered it

went for him!! :shocked:

:roftl My younger daughter usually deals with them unless they

are too big!! :naughty:

I have not seen any rats here - but my friend cornered one on a staircase

as he was going up and just came upon it - because it was cornered it

went for him!! :shocked

:eek: RATS! :roftl:

I once went into a house infested with rats - the worst infestation the rentokill man had ever seen.

My friend used to look after houses for very rich arabs, who came over to London for the summer, but left the houses empty a lot.

One day, when I was with her, we went to one of the houses, which had been empty for a few weeks at the end of summer - It was a 5-story house in Knightsbridge - v. expensively furnished. When we went in, we saw little droppings along the skirting board, and an unpleasant smell. It was much worse in the basement - lots of droppings coming from the basement servant's bathroom. But the droppings were even found on the fifth floor, and every single doorpost in the house had been gnawed up to as high as the average large rat could reach :shocked:

They had even nested in the £4,000 silk sofa - when someone moved it, a dead rat fell out :shocked::shocked: (this was later - after they had put poison down to get rid of them)

That's my rat story :original:

:eek: RATS!

I once went into a house infested with rats - the worst infestation the rentokill man had ever seen.

My friend used to look after houses for very rich arabs, who came over to London for the summer, but left the houses empty a lot.

One day, when I was with her, we went to one of the houses, which had been empty for a few weeks at the end of summer - It was a 5-story house in Knightsbridge - v. expensively furnished. When we went in, we saw little droppings along the skirting board, and an unpleasant smell. It was much worse in the basement - lots of droppings coming from the basement servant's bathroom. But the droppings were even found on the fifth floor, and every single doorpost in the house had been gnawed up to as high as the average large rat could reach :shocked:

They had even nested in the £4,000 silk sofa - when someone moved it, a dead rat fell out :shocked::shocked: (this was later - after they had put poison down to get rid of them)

That's my rat story :original:

:shocked: That would have scared me - I would have been out there

like a shot!! :shocked: