Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

best luck with chickenpox, carla. I have got it when I was 4 y.o. and I don't remember much of it, but I heard it can be nasty when you get it as an adult.

I've enough with my tooth infection at the moment. sigh. I really hope it's over soon.

mika, we need health and blogs.

Tnx Avoca...Hope you get well soon too...Toothaching is dreadful...:thumbdown:

We really do, Mika, indeed...

Uff... Another day has passed and Mika is not made to see.

Surely he will be busy with his job... and also with his cohabitant!!:fisch:

If make us case in two blogs she has also appeared!! :D

She is a little hairy,blonde, black eyes, like her to be cuddled and she adore the pink one... :das:

Does you understand who is she?

Her name is Ella!:lol3:

He's under his umbrella, with ella ella ella....

:

In December last year he promised he wouldn't be silent for a long time again... :crybaby:

Promises, promises...:sneaky2:

LOL yes you are in the corner for eating my slug! :bash:

:huglove:

Cool - I don't mind - it was worth it!! :licks_lips::naughty:

I didn't want to seem too demanding :naughty:

I know he's very busy :wub2:

I know, and I don't blame him or anything. But I just think it would be smarter of Mika to not promise so much, he knows he can't stick to everything he promises us because he's too busy and all:wink2:

I know, and I don't blame him or anything. But I just think it would be smarter of Mika to not promise so much, he knows he can't stick to everything he promises us because he's too busy and all:wink2:

The answer is believe nothing until it happens!! :naughty:

What do you UK people say about Mikaarrrrr?:mf_rosetinted:

***'***COCAINE****™**** ******( these wounds are self-inflicted; one more thing I'm addicted too. )****** zegt:

i'm not that into mika, plus markus like.. is her best friend.. he is with her 24/7. :)

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

I love MikaXD

***'***COCAINE****™**** ******( these wounds are self-inflicted; one more thing I'm addicted too. )****** zegt:

i don't but i'm still jealous that he's held katy on his back haha.

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

I don't think he is very popular in the UK is he?XD

kinda sorta, he was, but now he's not.

he was when big girl you are beautiful came out and like lollipop and stuff..

but then he's faded away..

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

well that's because he didn't release anything yet

yeah.. but i doubt he'll be a big hi

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

oh he's almost done with his second album

yeah

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

dunno, the new stuff sounds great, I mean katy said soXD

doubt he'll be a big hit though, i mean, he might, but from the reaction over here i doubt it..

ahh, yes, but Katy might have one tiny flaw, i doubt it but still. :)

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

I hope so, he's a really sweet guy, I knowXD

Mika rarely gives a timeline so he is not breaking promises just because something hasn't happened yet. And you know, throwing out random ideas for his blog is hardly what I'd categorize as making a promise.

Mika rarely gives a timeline so he is not breaking promises just because something hasn't happened yet. And you know, throwing out random ideas for his blog is hardly what I'd categorize as making a promise.

I agree, and I think it's best not to make any promisses and let things go naturally... Even if it takes a bit longer, I think things are not quite predicted, as he doesn't give any deadlines for himself or to us. And I like it, I prefer waiting then to be blinded with broken promisses... He doesn't have the obligation to promiss us anything, so he knows what he's doing..

*sigh*

I suppose I don't mind if he doesn't blog.

Just as long as he really isn't going to make us wait until September for the album. :tears:

I agree! :shocked: or he should release 1/2 singles in the next few months...maybe then I can handle it

*sigh*

I suppose I don't mind if he doesn't blog.

Just as long as he really isn't going to make us wait until September for the album. :tears:

I suppose I don't mind if he doesn't blog, and I suppose I don't mind if he makes us wait till September for the album, as long as it isn't September 2019...:mf_rosetinted:

Coz by then i'd have to take my Teenas to the gigs...

I suppose I don't mind if he doesn't blog, and I suppose I don't mind if he makes us wait till September for the album, as long as it isn't September 2019...:mf_rosetinted:

Coz by then i'd have to take my Teenas to the gigs...

And I'd need a zimmer frame :naughty:

What's that???

Do you think i'll need one too???:shocked:

A metal frame to help you walk :naughty:

But you can get walkers with seats built in now - very useful for queueing :thumb_yello:

ok i admit it:rolls_eyes:

i was away for a while that's why he didn't blog,sorry about that:mf_rosetinted:

now i'm back,so yes mika you can blog now(hint!):naughty:

*sits and waits for the new blog*

But you can get walkers with seats built in now - very useful for queueing :thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Can you imagine...hunderds of people all with walkers standing/sitting in front of the door...:roftl:

Oh, that i'll be needing if he postpones it to 2029, i hope...

Queueing it's easy...jet propulsors!:mf_rosetinted: