Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

I'm so sorry but I needed to tell you the truth about him :shocked::roftl:

*slaps Vanessa*

Bad girl. How dare you?:shocked::naughty:

Sorry!

I blame Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I thought I was only talking to you...:mf_rosetinted:

There are more people in here than me. I mean, I can understand you're mezmerized (haha, I wrote that totally wrong, but who cares?) by my greatness, but there are other people as well. I told you already a billion times:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry but I needed to tell you the truth about him :shocked::roftl:

but...you can say 'pick me!' or 'I'll give you Sven' instead :mf_rosetinted: then it's an easy decision...but to call him a chimp!! thats mean!:shocked:

There are more people in here than me. I mean, I can understand you're mezmerized (haha, I wrote that totally wrong, but who cares?) by my greatness, but there are other people as well. I told you already a billion times:mf_rosetinted:

I know, and I promise you..it will never ever ever happen again. From now on I'll only sent you pictures by pm..just like you always do:wink2:

mesmerized btw, you're not that big of a dork :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: What's wrong with snow?

Everything!

Cold and wet outside, difficult to drive, slippery roads and streets and it feels like it is ages to Spring....

If you don't have a garage you have to dig out your car from snow every morning and night and scape ice from its windows!

In the Oldlings they are posting pictures of Springflowers from their gardens already...it's not fair!:sad:

Exactly!

The funny thing is that just when I looked out of the window on eveything outside still dripping from a night of endless heavy rain and thought: "*sigh*, oh well, at least it is not snow..." some blizzard like thing started off to make everything nicely sugary white within about 20 seconds... :roftl::naughty:

Typical! I do have my car in the garage, though :roftl:

Spring flowers :wub2: We don't get them too early here either. More than them I like to watch the tiny little leaves on the trees unfold. Looks so neat. Everyone around me keeps declaring me legally insane when I go on about that. Thinking about it, I'm getting all excited again... :wub2:

Exactly!

Spring flowers :wub2:

i love them too:cheerful_h4h:

since last week the weather is so warm(unusual) in here that my two plum trees have little white flowers all over them already:roftl:

and tomorrow i'm gonna took their pics then post them in this thread if the Mastah won't blog till then:sneaky2:

i love them too:cheerful_h4h:

since last week the weather is so warm(unusual) in here that my two plum trees have little white flowers all over them already:roftl:

and tomorrow i'm gonna took their pics then post them in this thread if the Mastah won't blog till then:sneaky2:

Why wait?

Spring flowers for Dilek and violet_sky

IMGP0223.jpg

Tell me aren't you mad like the rest of us ?:roftl:

I wouldn't say that!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

really guys...I've been naughty and silly so far, but now I'm a bit worried :tears:

No reason to worry, he's probably busy partying...I mean working!:wink2:

Typical! I do have my car in the garage, though :roftl:

Your car is a lucky car!:roftl:

Spring flowers :wub2: We don't get them too early here either. More than them I like to watch the tiny little leaves on the trees unfold. Looks so neat. Everyone around me keeps declaring me legally insane when I go on about that. Thinking about it, I'm getting all excited again... :wub2:

Sigh!

Thinking about the shiny leaves on birch trees...:wub2: