Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Woah, galinha here is chicken and that's it, no whore:shocked::lmfao: Brazilian Portuguese gives some certain meanings to words:blink::roftl:

now i'm really starting to wonder if chicken has any other meaning in romanian :roftl:

but except of coward i don't think so :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now i'm really starting to wonder if chicken has any other meaning in romanian :roftl

but except of coward i don't think so :roftl:

Hahaha:roftl:

Well chicken here is just used for the animal itself, the female... Then there's 'galo', that means rooster in english.:naughty:

:sneaky2: xarope. :roftl::roftl:

Quêê?:lmfao:

Hahaha:roftl:

Well chicken here is just used for the animal itself, the female... Then there's 'galo', that means rooster in english.:naughty:

Quêê?:lmfao:

i don't think i want to think up a meaning for rooster in romanian...

maybe i should just go to sleep :roftl:

see ya! bbye! :bye:

uhmm have a blogful night ...though the chances are lower than anything :thumbdown:

xarope. :roftl:

In Catalan, (my other mother tongue, together with Spanish) 'xarop' means {cough} syrup :naughty:.

How's that for random? And what does xarope mean in Brazilian/Portuguese?

uhmm have a blogful night ...though the chances are lower than anything

Ummmm...dunno...we may, we may. If only cause he is sick of the random chicken talk, and dreading where it's all heading :naughty:

i don't think i want to think up a meaning for rooster in romanian...

maybe i should just go to sleep :roftl

see ya! bbye! :bye

uhmm have a blogful night ...though the chances are lower than anything :thumbdown

Oh I don't think you do:naughty:

Goodnight, sleep well!:huglove:

Hmmm well let's keep our fingers crossed... And wait, that's the only thing we can do:naughty:

how about cock :roftl:

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

VANESSA!!!

I'm shocked!!!

Rose, why are you so shocked? :naughty:. All she said was 'cock', which is an animal's name.

What are you thinking, Missy? :sneaky2::roftl:

the same thing, but also means a annoying person :wink2:

Aaah, I see.

I guess that the reason why I can understand so much Portuguese is because between the Spanish and the Catalan similarities, I can cover most of it :roftl:

Breaking News

Hundreds of MFCers are in now hospital. They fainted out of boredom waiting for popstar Mika's new blog. Doctors are working hard to find an effective treatment, but the situation is presently getting worse.

:mf_rosetinted:

I don't even really care for a blog- What I would like to know is if this spring/summer tour is going ahead for real, and some details. I am increasingly booking myself up for other gigs and trips this summer and at this rate, I will end up missing Mika's cause he didn't give enough notice.

Come on man, give us some info. Even if it's just 'I have no plans to do anything until October' :naughty:

I don't even really care for a blog- What I would like to know is if this spring/summer tour is going ahead for real, and some details. I am increasingly booking myself up for other gigs and trips this summer and at this rate, I will end up missing Mika's cause he didn't give enough notice.

Come on man, give us some info. Even if it's just 'I have no plans to do anything until October' :naughty:

i'm actually looking forward to the album more... the most i'll get to see is one or two gigs, at the most. but an album is forever! :wub2:

I'm glad you're booking yourself up for other gigs...I may have the chance to grab a ticket myself for one single tiny Mikagig :naughty:

Rose, why are you so shocked? :naughty:. All she said was 'cock', which is an animal's name.

What are you thinking, Missy? :sneaky2::roftl:

Aaah, I see.

I guess that the reason why I can understand so much Portuguese is because between the Spanish and the Catalan similarities, I can cover most of it :roftl:

I'm sorry, just a bit frisky!

Guess I've got too much time on my hands, hee hee, hee!!!

While I really *would* like another blog, you're right sara, the tour info

would be even more welcome. Did you see where I wrote that we've

been told definitely no gigs before May? That's really the only thing

we know for absolutely certain. :blink:

i'm actually looking forward to the album more... the most i'll get to see is one or two gigs, at the most. but an album is forever! :wub2:

Oh, that's so true, guy! :wub2: It's all we'll have to cling to on those cold, dark North American days and nights when Mika will be gallivanting

around the UK and Europe... :naughty: