Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Yes they are really cute and how in the world do they make pictures like that?

It's not like you can ask the cat's to pose!:roftl:

cats do cute things like that all the time. you just have to have your camera ready:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh, I've seen worse :bored:

Depressing is my forte

This is a family forum though - I am sure I could post worse,

but I am a responsible Oldling :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

We have that in Swedish too!:roftl:

We used to sing it in the playground at Primary School :roftl:

:floor:

that made me crack up laughing. YESS! my official new favorite poem.

*goes to post on myspace*

:roftl:

don't tempt us too much sariflor... you may get a surprise :naughty:

it may be called the american/canadian invasion! :roftl:

Well, we already had that in the winter of 2007 :naughty: with Charlottechristy, Dcdeb, Christine, Suzy, and a couple more...you should all just charter your own MFC plane :roftl:.

So, Mikas a dog biscuit then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THAT'S, genius!!!

He's the scrummy type :naughty:

Careful, I'm still a little frisky ;-)

Oh Rose, I'm so glad that I don't have to share a room with you tonight, hahahaha!!! I would fear for my integrity :bleh:

Well, we already had that in the winter of 2007 :naughty: with Charlottechristy, Dcdeb, Christine, Suzy, and a couple more...you should all just charter your own MFC plane :roftl:.

He's the scrummy type :naughty:

Oh Rose, I'm so glad that I don't have to share a room with you tonight, hahahaha!!! I would fear for my integrity :bleh:

Fear for your what?

I don't understand, the word... In... Tee... Grit... EEEEH???

The word is forieng? :das:

Fear for your what?

I don't understand, the word... In... Tee... Grit... EEEEH???

The word is forieng? :das:

:roftl: Basically I am implying that she may try things with me :bleh:

Just a joke, really. Rose, you know that, don't you? But keep those hands off me hahahaha

Team Mika please take note... Aside from the Ticketmaster issue - I am looking at what No Doubt did for their presale tickets. And I would think our presales could possibly be sold through MFC (as the official fanclub), or have some other way of giving MFC priority presale opportunities: http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-11-no-doubt-give-ticketmaster-the-middle-finger

I was thinking it would be good if we could possibly enter our MFC membership number as a presale password to give access to anyone who was a member by a certain date (so that ticket scalpers couldn't just sign up to get presale tickets). What do you guys think?

Talk amongst yourselves. :naughty:

Yeah, I know I'm opening up a can of worms.

Team Mika please take note... Aside from the Ticketmaster issue - I am looking at what No Doubt did for their presale tickets. And I would think our presales could possibly be sold through MFC (as the official fanclub), or have some other way of giving MFC priority presale opportunities: http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-11-no-doubt-give-ticketmaster-the-middle-finger

I was thinking it would be good if we could possibly enter our MFC membership number as a presale password to give access to anyone who was a member by a certain date (so that ticket scalpers couldn't just sign up to get presale tickets). What do you guys think?

Great!

I think it would have to be more than just our member number, since anyone can get that information easily enough. How about member number, followed by confirmation email (sent to address that the member has listed as their email preference on here) that provides step 2 for purchasing the ticket/tickets.

I'll help you.

Great!

I think it would have to be more than just our member number, since anyone can get that information easily enough. How about member number, followed by confirmation email (sent to address that the member has listed as their email preference on here) that provides step 2 for purchasing the ticket/tickets.

I'll help you.

Great thinking, girls!

I reckon that this is the way ahead. I hope that Team Mika will follow a similar route for his future gigs :punk:

Yeah, Keane and The Fratellis are doing something similar today, for the

Island 50 anniversary gigs. I got emails from both bands yesterday

telling me of the presale -- for just their fans. Keane was even

selling on their own site. Then Island

has a presale on its site tomorrow. THEN the ticket sales open to the

general public on Friday.

One day maybe it will be our turn :naughty:

i posted this in the island records birthday thread....

i hope mika is not the VERY SPECIAL GUEST they are listing...or we will miss the presale tomorrow!:mf_rosetinted:

That's true, but Mika deserves to be the VERY SPECIAL GUEST. I'd be gutted if it was Amy Winehouse. Even if I couldn't get to see Mika at the gig, I'd be so happy for him to be that VERY SPECIAL GUEST!!

I like that! Hope Mika team can take some ideas from there, it's about time.:naughty:

That's true, but Mika deserves to be the VERY SPECIAL GUEST. I'd be gutted if it was Amy Winehouse. Even if I couldn't get to see Mika at the gig, I'd be so happy for him to be that VERY SPECIAL GUEST!!

:naughty: Don't worry, Amy has her own gig on the 31st, although I doubt that she will be able to make it if she's still in the same shambolic state as she is in now...Why anyone still bothers with her, is way beyond my comprehension :blink:

:naughty: Don't worry, Amy has her own gig on the 31st, although I doubt that she will be able to make it if she's still in the same shambolic state as she is in now...Why anyone still bothers with her, is way beyond my comprehension :blink:

Well she canceled her Cochella appearence and I also doubt she is gonna be on the 31st.She also said somewhere that the fans shouldn't expect any new album from her this year :thumbdown:

Well she canceled her Cochella appearence and I also doubt she is gonna be on the 31st.She also said somewhere that the fans shouldn't expect any new album from her this year :thumbdown:

Yeah, it's very bad :sneaky2:. She just needs to be forced into rehab and locked up until she's clean, or she will end up killing herself.

And nobody should allow her to enter any gig contracts, because she is clearly not fit to deliver the goods and it always ends up in cancellations or shambolic appearances that are just painful to watch.

She's in desperate need of help and she should step out of the public eye to sort herself out; That's how I see it :blink:.

(Having said that, if her assault charges result in a conviction with a prison term, she will be forcefully locked up so maybe that would help :naughty:)

It's quite sad, really.

Yes, actually she cancelled Coachella because she was denied a U.S. visa. Again.

Edited by veroMica

thnkyou. you're not a stalker, just well informed. :naughty:

ah. thats explains it.

... i wish it showed what he was watching.

I wonder if he looked at the video I mentioned....

thnkyou. you're not a stalker, just well informed. :naughty:

ah. thats explains it.

... i wish it showed what he was watching.

mmmm that would be a little too much, don't you think?:blink:

give the boy some privacy!!! :wink2:

With M's concerts once he brings out the new album...

James Blunt has like, two or three albums out. I own only the first but was lucky enough to see him (and touch him!:stretcher:) live last year and he performed songs from his latest album (with 1973 on it) and a few covers as well as my favourites from ack to Bedlam (with you're beautiful on it) and I thought this would be a great idea for Mika to do.

If you look at it, what else are they going to do with the BG&LPG costumes?

And you know how we love to see Relax, SITM especially (and the others) live so it would be great to see a mixture of old and new would it not?

And then you think about what other characters to be introduced on Album2 and think that might be similar settup to LICM where he had fans play said characters and dance on stage which is cheaper (no dancers to pay) and it's a really amazing experience for any fan! Surely it would give more people a chance to meet him if they had LICM characters as well as Album2 characters rather than them seperate no?

Just a thought :wink2:

Mind you, when he finally gets round to New Zealand he'll have to do what JT did when HE finally made it over and do songs from all 10 of his albums PLUS his greatest hits PLUS his retirement special edition album PLUS songs from the musical/opera he said he plans to write

:das: