Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it also sounded very familiar to me...a bit like HMDYLM sounded familiar as well.

I keep saying that it sounds a bit like 'By The Rivers of Babylon' By Boney M :naughty:

:wink2: People, don't kill me, I really think it does!!!

you're right, it has the same beat as 'by the rivers of babylon' , but not the same tune. :wink2:

Mainstream pop? :blink: I find that it is everything BUT mainstream pop- it sounds more like 60's or 70's syle stuff to me..but with this ethnic type of sound added to it, like a really cool mismash of different influences....I'd say that it's anything BUT mainstream.

I bet you if you listen a few more times you won't say that anymore :naughty:.

Ah, but I'm very old ...60's and 70's style is mainstream to me :roftl:

you're right, it has the same beat as 'by the rivers of babylon' , but not the same tune. :wink2:

Yay! Finally someone who agrees! :punk: Now listen to How Much Do You Love Me and see if you also hear it there...

Ha! It is very exciting though! Let it all out ! :naughty:

Bab, get a grip of yourself, woman :naughty: or you will never live this one down. Your reputation as a hardass has been tarnished now.

He has done something exactly that the LICM didn't have and what was OVER needed: the full sound. With that gospel choir and vocal arrangements it sounds perfect and his voice in "Rain" is amazing.

I never doubted that he would change that song ritmically and make it more attractive and 'faster' for the listeners. Also, I think this album will be on the higher artstic level than LICM was.

I don't have words anymore. But I want to say something anyway:naughty:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm excited.

/fangurl

And that's why you quoted her, right? To preserve the moment. :naughty:

Do you know what? I don't fooking care! This is exciting, like when we heard LICM first or any of the new songs or like when he did I Got Life!

I know why I hang on in here even when I get jaded and cynical, it's because I know Mika can pull it out of the bag and the ride starts all over again. Ahhhh!

Do you know what? I don't fooking care! This is exciting, like when we heard LICM first or any of the new songs or like when he did I Got Life!

I know why I hang on in here even when I get jaded and cynical, it's because I know Mika can pull it out of the bag and the ride starts all over again. Ahhhh!

I have to say I like this version of Babs!:naughty: