Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling we'll get something from now til tomorrow :naughty: (here is the trick.... i'll repeat that sentence everyday & it will eventually come true no?? :lmao:)

i'm anxious for new music, tour dates, interviews, pictures...(mikagasmic as quite repetitive at the moment.:wink2:)

i'd like to hear a demo or 2... didn't lily allen post demos on her myspace before the album was complete? that would be so great too.:wub2:

i'd also like to see drawings/artwork for the new album...

so... that's my wishlist! :naughty:

but above all... new album please!!! :punk::wub2:

Mika doesn't blog 'cause he's teaching Mini Mika how to blog, so he can do it on behalf of Mika from now on and Mika can concentrate on more important things, like stalking his fans' MySpace pages while everyone is watching MikaSounds. :mf_rosetinted:

i'd like to hear a demo or 2... didn't lily allen post demos on her myspace before the album was complete? that would be so great too.:wub2:

so... that's my wishlist! :naughty:

Yeah, she did, and many many artists do, hence why I keep saying my new slogan: 'it's not the Cold War, Mika, it's only music'.

:roftl::roftl:

Everyone is so much more forthcoming with their music, and it seems to work. Lily had her full album on myspace just before it came out and she went straight to nr 1....Other artists post regular vlogs from the studio, or with demos (for ex Imogen Heap without going any further) etc.

Heck, Katy Perry always does that too (posting demos), it's quite a common thing. I'm not sure why Mika is so secretive about everything but I wish he'd share more. Or at least give us more info on what to expect re this summer tour.

Yeah, she did, and many many artists do, hence why I keep saying my new slogan: 'it's not the Cold War, Mika, it's only music'.

Everyone is so much more forthcoming with their music, and it seems to work. Lily had her full album on myspace just before it came out and she went straight to nr 1....Other artists post regular vlogs from the studio, or with demos (for ex Imogen Heap without going any further) etc.

Heck, Katy Perry always does that too (posting demos), it's quite a common thing. I'm not sure why Mika is so secretive about everything but I wish he'd share more. Or at least give us more info on what to expect re this summer tour.

i guess all artists view things differently.

imagine if he posted 1 demo... OMG mfc would go crazy... :insane: the posts and the threads that would get started :roftl::roftl:

I think it's not so much keeping it secret as wanting it to be perfect before he lets anyone hear it. For a talented (and award-winning) songwriter he is very lacking in self-confidence.

i have a feeling we'll get something from now til tomorrow :naughty: (here is the trick.... i'll repeat that sentence everyday & it will eventually come true no?? :lmao:)

i'm anxious for new music, tour dates, interviews, pictures...(mikagasmic as quite repetitive at the moment.)

i'd like to hear a demo or 2... didn't lily allen post demos on her myspace before the album was complete? that would be so great too.

so... that's my wishlist!

but above all... new album please!!! :

:roftl:

Mikagasmics is repetitive since 2008.

I'd like to see things like that too. Who knows *wishful thinking*

Your slogan:roftl:

We're just doing that subject with history:naughty:

I don't expect a summertour, it would be kinda late to announce a summertour now.

i guess all artists view things differently.

imagine if he posted 1 demo... OMG mfc would go crazy... :insane: the posts and the threads that would get started :roftl::roftl:

Hahaha yeah. Look what happened when he posted "seconds" from a couple of new songs the whole place was insane! :roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

Mikagasmics is repetitive since 2008.

I'd like to see things like that too. Who knows *wishful thinking*

Your slogan:roftl:

We're just doing that subject with history:naughty:

I don't expect a summertour, it would be kinda late to announce a summertour now.

oh it's not too late at all . i'm pretty sure we only found out in mid-november sometimes that he was coming to montreal in jan. seems longer because we are anxious.:wink2:

The internet got sick of a blogless Mikasounds as well. It doesn't even show me the page. Dayum Penniman, been playing with buttons again?:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: It's working again, oh what a surprise, no new blog!